Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
truly amazing at the political persecution. They actually went into Rudy's icloud during the impeachment investigation and decided what they could and couldn't read? How in the world is this allowed? Hacks.
Because you had and have agencies and courts (Trump and OBiden admins) which refused to stop this infringement.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Most of the models we use have been riding the wave of greed over the past year. Commonsense would’ve said to go to cash one year ago but that would have not worked out too well

And Lord knows if I had had a crystal ball we would’ve gone to cash a year ago. Anyways I think the best advice is to have good companies to be diversified And hopefully have a strategy to get out of the market if things start to turn bad

I have a feeling toward the end of summer our models will start going more and more to cash , Gold and defensive positions. Feel free to shoot me a DM at any time

The stock market average a sustained 20% pullback every roughly 7 years. We have not had one since 2008. So we are overdue. The Fed has printed a ton of money and kept interest rates down artificially for over 10 years
So having said that the market has been propped up by this and by big tech and big pharmaceutical companies. and for the first time in 50 to maybe 100 years the stock market is liberal. LOL but seriously

I think the music stops toward the end of the summer into the fall

greed is King right now and the last time I saw it like this was around 2008

after sleepy Joe gets some of his policies across things will start to get bad. And I have a feeling inflation will kick in. Again I don’t know if that completely answers your question on timing. The market is impossible to time. I do think the longer it runs the harder it will fall. Again shoot me a message anytime and I hope that helps
I m behind but i think inflation is already hitting but in a different way.
With govt giving away money to hourly workers there is a labor shortage. Fuel and transport is way up and a larger time lag on deliveries than before. Steel lumber food everything is going up quickly. In 2008 I moved all my assets to gold just before Obama got inaugurated. I made out well. I am preparing to do it again. I may diversify to other metals but now is the time to plan it out. Good analysis though

God Cam It

Elite

Screenshot_20210430-100228_Chrome.jpg

>Comey has been MIA since Jan 20th
>Comey released a book on Jan 12th
>Comey was scheduled to do a promotional interview on Jan 27th that he no-showed
>Comey has not done any promotion for his book at all

Last edited:

Tedneckerson

Poster
Founder
This worm is PANICKING

The last thing Sterling wants is a forensic audit in Georgia. He, the Secty of State, and the Lieutenant Governor have to be shitting themselves.
They fact that this phag-got Sterling is whining about Chain of custody is priceless. There are still over 400,000 mail in ballots from Georgia that the chain of custody can’t be verified.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

View attachment 18387

I have negative respect for Simon Parkes that dude seems full of shat.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

This.

He is going to jam home a narrative regardless of if he has to create it via a C_A mass casualty event.
I m behind but i think inflation is already hitting but in a different way.
With govt giving away money to hourly workers there is a labor shortage. Fuel and transport is way up and a larger time lag on deliveries than before. Steel lumber food everything is going up quickly. In 2008 I moved all my assets to gold just before Obama got inaugurated. I made out well. I am preparing to do it again. I may diversify to other metals but now is the time to plan it out. Good analysis though
I think this is in part a reflection of housing and infrastructure related goods having a demand that has stayed relatively high across the country in conjunction with the floor coming out in those other industries like tourism.

Traditionally there are four aspects to "inflation" and money printing only accounts for one of them. While people should expect more inflation this year than we're used to seeing for the previous 15 years it won't be as pronounced in other sectors that have significantly less demand (especially not before the coming crash / "correction"). Taxes on the upper classes or higher earners (which will likely cause the beginning of the crash) are typically one way to stave off inflation.

A correction along with the new taxes Puddin in trying to manufacture will essentially be used as Jedi mind trick on the masses to restart the cycle since everyone (the "esteemed" Janet Yelled and J. Powell) will be all "but we were worried the recovery and getting "full employment" 🙄

IYAM

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
This is wild. The audacity of the Biden administration. I bet you they will have fireworks at Mount Rushmore this Fourth of July

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is wild. The audacity of the Biden administration. I bet you they will have fireworks at Mount Rushmore this Fourth of July
There should be thousands of people from all over going there and shooting off their own fireworks.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

So the vaccinated can kill off the non-vaccinated by touch?

It's been a good run boys! See ya on the other side.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 18387

>Comey has been MIA since Jan 20th
>Comey released a book on Jan 12th
>Comey was scheduled to do a promotional interview on Jan 27th that he no-showed
>Comey has not done any promotion for his book at all
Simon Parkes is full of shit but I hope he’s right this time.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
So the vaccinated can kill off the non-vaccinated by touch?

It's been a good run boys! See ya on the other side.
I don't think it can necessarily kill but there's been lots of random events from women (off cycle periods, shedding, etc.) from getting the shot or being around others that have had the shot.

If you have the time, this was an interesting interview that seems full of crazies (they very well may be) until I read the study posted above.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

Wife got her second shot a few weeks ago. She felt obligated due to her employment situation but was hesitant. I do not have the shot, and low and behold a week after she had her second jab I started feeling like sh*t. Refuse to get a covid test so managed it on my own at home. Went this entire time without getting sick and we never really slowed down. Thankfully we are in a red state.

I think she is a covid shedding machine and it got me. We will see how things progress.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don't think it can necessarily kill but there's been lots of random events from women (off cycle periods, shedding, etc.) from getting the shot or being around others that have had the shot.

If you have the time, this was an interesting interview that seems full of crazies (they very well may be) until I read the study posted above.

If you get into the weeds and Google (since only the approve politics of Wuhan Charlie can be Googled) articles about the various vaccine productions you will see very interesting methods. One used cells harvested from insects to carry a portion of Wuhan Charlie into your system in hopes you will develop immunity before becoming sick.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If you get into the weeds and Google (since only the approve politics of Wuhan Charlie can be Googled) articles about the various vaccine productions you will see very interesting methods. One used cells harvested from insects to carry a portion of Wuhan Charlie into your system in hopes you will develop immunity before becoming sick.
It's a quack shoot and it appears the quacks are doing all the shooting. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom