Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 221172

View attachment 221173
And each home will include 2 to 3 families under the same roof.

Mungri

Elite

'Confident prose, head up high, eye contact and smiles, masculine charm'. My AI literally taught me such shit.

I guess men who can't be bothered to be better men instead try turning into a foid. Believe me, the former is way easier.

I go anywhere now, talk to people, they turn into putty before me to mould into whatever I want.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^deranged, simple and they tell us this kid is a model?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^but democracy!!^^

1723907461878.png
If this isn't a marker for the shit show the Dems are I don't know what is. Libs around, board it up

Not sure if new

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Go on....

I love hearing about this kind of stuff if you are willing to share with the board.
I’ve had bad dreams before because of Iraq but nothing like this. Was being held down. Couldn’t move or anything. Had to be awakened by my ex wife. Thought it was a one time thing but has happened 2-3 times now.

Scariest shit I’ve ever experienced.

Golbez

Elite
Yet, some builder in Dallas just announced another 2,000 homes in the far north region of Dallas/Collin County. Before long there won't be any California people left to scarf these up.
I lived in Collin County for the past decade. It sucks balls up there for multiple reasons. Moved back to Dallas county and never looked back. I won't even go up there for a job anymore.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1723918578038.png

There’s a bill RIGHT NOW Senate Bill 349- that will give this Council power and oversight over the Judiciary branch. Apparently they already have oversight over the Executive & Legislative. For more info -Roger Stone has the report.
1723918654007.png

1723918681601.png
FWIW

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The brightest Democrat minds came together to help Kamala Harris craft her economic plan, and what did they propose? Communism. Kamala’s price fixing and cash giveaways aren’t just an indictment of her, they’re an indictment of the entire brain trust of the left. They are lost

ShaolinNole

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The brightest Democrat minds came together to help Kamala Harris craft her economic plan, and what did they propose? Communism. Kamala’s price fixing and cash giveaways aren’t just an indictment of her, they’re an indictment of the entire brain trust of the left. They are lost

It’s all Trumps fault!!!! Casting couch 2024

Mungri

Elite
UK right now ...

'We will build 1.5 million new homes' ...

& Unlimited immigration?

Guess who's getting those homes ...

ISIS-terrorists-sneaking-into-Europe-on-migrant-boats-warns-Michele-Coninsx-of-Eurojust-589339.jpg

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom