Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
More UK insanity malarky:

Prosecuting mental cripples (autists & schizophrenics are on the list) needs to be in the public's best interests, and a victim clause where someone is actually .. hurt or some shit.

When I ranted endlessly to the pigs on my 40th bday in my drunken stupor, big massive rant about uncontrollable speech and writing - 'I believe its called pressured speech, each word I say or write comes out of me like an uncontrollable tourettes syndrome tic without a single braincell used'.

I didn't even know or use the word 'impulsive' at the time or 'zero forethought to my communication and actions', and also Autism = organised overbearing logic, Schizophrenia= disorganised chaotic wordsalads.

Society fears impulsive autists cos all we do is notice things, and seek the truth in everything, literally just so we can understand it ourselves. When people like the left wing lie and gaslight so much, we go SCCRREEEE SCCCRREEEEEEEE SSSSCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!

Built in gaslight and manipulation immunity.

How zero forethought actually works IRL? I turn up to my art studio following my Scrabble group earlier. The guy who owns the place is off somewhere else, his friends outside and their kids sat inside. I greet them, head in, and start my cleaning routine on an impulse. Currently finding bugs to spray dead, then sweeping up remains of cardboard and paper off the floor, clearing the table from the previous sessions mess.

Clean floor and table, sit down, respond calmly and politely to the kids when they talk to me.

All my functions are trained and cognitive and occur on an impulse with no forethought. I am uncontrollable, and anyone trying to take control or agency over what I can and can't say or do is just more SSSCCCRRRREEEEE SSSCCCCRRRREEEEE SSSSSSCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE in my brain.

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Global warming evidence:

Don't worry, i am not going to prove Global warming. I am going to provide you with a valid argument against the evidence of “man made” global warming.

I am not science denier, of course not. It is true that the globe is warming. It has been warming since the last ice age. No one denies this.

Was that “man made” warming?

As I said in a previous post, the earth is 4.5 billion years old. Most don't know that the Earth has more than one Ice Age. Actually there are 5-7 measurable ice ages. How do they measure this? Deep ice core boring samples from Antartica. The core samples tell the same story over millions of years as does the rings on a cut tree trunk.

That is science.

Now, what you see online or on the news is that we are experiencing the hottest temperatures ever recorded. So therefore, the science proves “Man Made” global warming.

They are correct and truthful that we are experiencing the hottest temps ever recorded. But their conclusion is ignorant and not complying with the scientific method. Ignorant doesn't meant they are stupid. Ignorant means they don't have the information needed to make such conclusions.

Pay attention to the words used in their argument. Hottest temperatures ever recorded. You might also hear: It is the hottest temperatures in recorded history.

Recorded history of temperature over time has only been “recorded” for 150 years……….. google it. Don't believe what i say, confirm it with your own research.

So, taking 150 years to make a scientific conclusion on global warming is ignorant. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old.

150÷4,500,000,000=0.0000000333333333333

Thats a very small frame of reference to declare “man made” global warming.

For even a better perspective on on how small a time period their conclusion is based on, i provide the following:

I take the days in the year to see how long their evidence would be in a day
0.0000000333333333333×365=0.0000121666666666667

That was not good enough, so i added hours in a day
0.0000121666666666667×24=0.0002920000000000000

Hmm. Lets see how it compares one hour
0.0002920000000000000×60=0.0175200000000000000

Now one minute.
0.0175200000000000000×60=1.0512000000000000000

So the data that is based on “man made” global warming is based on the same amount of information that could be collected in one second of a year.

How do you feel this second? Will one year be the same? Would anyone in science make such a conclusion from such a small frame of reference?

Why would anyone?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Yesterday, Kamala Harris complained about the high prices of diapers and baby clothes. Pro-Life pregnancy centers provide free diapers and baby clothes. But Kamala wants to shut them all down. What a hypocrite.

On August 28, the planets will align in the order of: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn. About one hour before sunrise, sky gazers may pick them out with their naked eyes, although some of the planets will require the aid of binoculars to spot; Uranus and Neptune are farthest away and faintest, so optical aids will be needed to see them.

You thought Trump’s rally attendees were brave under fire? Ha! If a gun or even a pipe bomb went off during a Kamala rally, her attendees wouldn’t even flinch… ;)
1723978307049.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 221225

View attachment 221226
I've noticed several new coffee competitors in my hometown. Dutch Bros is packed like Starbucks used to be. I'm amazed people will spend hundreds of dollar there monthly. The coffee isn't that good. Not even with all the bullshit people put in it. I suppose they put that stuff in the coffee to mask the taste.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I think the homes were to be built in Van Alstyne. Which is almost to Sherman. I call going up there, "going to Oklahoma".
Thats ironic. I think of going to Dallas County as “going to the ghetto”. Going “up to” Collin County is only out of the way if someone has a reason to be in the shithole that is Dallas. Hell even the TV show Dallas had enough sense to be based in Collin Country.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Holy Crap!!

MUST WATCH VIDEO ON VEGAS SHOOTING

OUR ROOTS

Can you believe it has been almost 7 years since we kicked this thing off October will be the seven year anniversary.

Back to the video you’ve got to watch this crazy research done on it.

Also look up on the Internet, a documentary on rumble a lady called Route 91

This short video on Instagram, the guy talks about MBS and the assassination of Khashoggi by MBS happened at exactly one year to the day after Vegas.

Wow!!

WWG1WGA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-yrea_PuNE/?igsh=MTAzOGJkNWowNnE1Mw==

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thats ironic. I think of going to Dallas County as “going to the ghetto”. Going “up to” Collin County is only out of the way if someone has a reason to be in the shithole that is Dallas. Hell even the TV show Dallas had enough sense to be based in Collin Country.
Dallas has turned into lots of things including a ghetto in some areas. Fortunately, I don't live in Dallas.

Top Bottom