Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

And nothing for vets

CurtOFD78

Elite
Holy Crap!!

MUST WATCH VIDEO ON VEGAS SHOOTING

OUR ROOTS

Can you believe it has been almost 7 years since we kicked this thing off October will be the seven year anniversary.

Back to the video you’ve got to watch this crazy research done on it.

Also look up on the Internet, a documentary on rumble a lady called Route 91

This short video on Instagram, the guy talks about MBS and the assassination of Khashoggi by MBS happened at exactly one year to the day after Vegas.

Wow!!

WWG1WGA

I have not seen that video until today. HO LEE SHEEITE! Has anyone done the search for that map? Is it safe to do or will the EFF BEEE EYE be tracking my every move after that? Of course, the feds on this board may already be tracking me and all of us but there’s nothing I can do about that now.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Excellent summary of the globalist plan unfolding now…included several quotes like this one outlining this sadistic blueprint. We see all of this happening in real time making this quote, in particular, chilling:

“Our power will be more invincible than any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning can any longer undermine it.”

Goldhedge

Legendary
Excellent summary of the globalist plan unfolding now…included several quotes like this one outlining this sadistic blueprint. We see all of this happening in real time making this quote, in particular, chilling:

“Our power will be more invincible than any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning can any longer undermine it.”

the rest of the story:

This may be the most important post you’ll ever read because it provides a simple explanation about why our world is being destroyed, by design.

I’m not antisemitic or a Nazi. I’m simply a former hacker with great analytical skills who understands what’s happening in the world.

At the end of this post I will quote from a world domination plan. You will recognize the truth immediately because that’s what’s currently happening in the world. Today’s reality suggests that this plan is real.

When you do your own research you will learn that the origin of this plan was discredited and that the alleged creators have nothing to do with it. But who was the person providing the key evidence?

It was Allen Dulles. The man who raised money from US industrialists to fund Adolf Hitler, his Nazi party and his war. The man who later became the director of the CIA during Kennedy and the head of the Warren commission that investigated the Kennedy assassination. Why would anybody believe a man with such a questionable character?

The protocols of the Elders of Zion have unquestionably borrowed ideas from several authors but you can say that about most important writings throughout history. It was called a fabrication and is one of the first uses of the term ‘conspiracy theory’.

Why do Zionists have a massive overrepresentation in the media, politics, banking and world affairs? How did such a small community get to dominate all the centers of power and information?

Why can Israel ignore UN resolutions, international law and commit a genocide in Gaza to standing ovations in the US Congress? Why is Israel acting like it is above the law seemingly without any fear of consequences.

Read some of the alleged Zionist world domination plan below and compare it with reality. Is all of this just a coincidence?

“We shall absolutely control the media, so that not a single announcement will ever reach the public without our control. In this way we shall have a sure triumph over our opponents, for without the media, they are helpless.”

“We will distract the brainless heads with vain conceptions, fantastic theories, rotten amusement, games and filthy passions, so that they will be unable to use what intellect they have. They will never suspect that they have been stage managed by us.”

“We shall establish huge monopolies so that all will go to ruin when the political smash-up comes. We must at all cost, deprive them of their lands, we must lower wages and raise the price of all necessities of life.”

“We shall create an economic crisis, which will stop dealings in all exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall throw onto the streets whole mobs of workers, simultaneously, all over the world, who will rush to loot property and delight to shed blood.”

“In our government, besides ourselves, there must only be the mass of enslaved people, a few billionaires devoted entirely to us, police and soldiers. To do this we must create chaos and hostilities and we must use all deceit, treachery and falseness possible. Our greatest weapon is the media.”

“We shall establish one king over all of earth who will annihilate all causes of discord, such as borders, nationalities, religion, state debts, etc. and get peace and quiet which cannot be secured in any other way. To attain our ends we must foment trouble in all countries, utterly exhaust all of humanity with hatred, struggle, envies, torture, starvation and diseases so that the people will be forced to take refuge in our complete sovereignty.”

“Our master card has been and is and shall be the destruction of all privileges, on the ruins of which we shall set up our absolute autocracy.”

Please be mindful that most pro-Israel comments on social media are generated by the largest bot network in the world, not by real people.

Goldhedge

Legendary

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”​

― Woodrow Wilson

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

This is going to be fun. 😎

The DNC speakers will include the usual suspects like Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and a surprise guest? This is going to be very interesting.

I wonder if J. Biden will reclaim his position? Meanwhile the media is reporting that over 20k protestors are preparing to march upon the DNC on Monday.

Democrats have officially lost their base. Ofcourse you know this will be about the war in Gaza and that they will blame the Democrats for being complicit in it. Which is a dog eat dog scenario. We are watching a implosion like no other in history.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Can’t remember if I shared.

My uncle who got the jab now has two forms of turbo cancer in his lungs and liver. These criminals need public execution. Painful execution.
My jabbed brother was diagnosed a few months ago with a large tumor in one of his lungs. They removed it and half of the lung. Then they did radiation and chemo, which gave him fibrosis, which has no cure. Life expectancy is now one to two years. Thanks, Pfizer.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The DNC speakers will include the usual suspects like Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and a surprise guest? This is going to be very interesting.

I wonder if J. Biden will reclaim his position? Meanwhile the media is reporting that over 20k protestors are preparing to march upon the DNC on Monday.

Democrats have officially lost their base. Ofcourse you know this will be about the war in Gaza and that they will blame the Democrats for being complicit in it. Which is a dog eat dog scenario. We are watching a implosion like no other in history.

Just means the steal will not be subtle. Madurolike.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I've noticed several new coffee competitors in my hometown. Dutch Bros is packed like Starbucks used to be. I'm amazed people will spend hundreds of dollar there monthly. The coffee isn't that good. Not even with all the bullshit people put in it. I suppose they put that stuff in the coffee to mask the taste.

Of course it's sucks - we keep the good shit for ourselves down here - both coffee & cocaine

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So let’s recap on motive…

What is y’all’s best explanation on motive at this point in your rabbit hole journey?

TIA
Best guess there was someone they wanted to specifically take out and this was part of the distraction. If not a person, some kind of other deal being done or a warning to conservatives (country concert vs a more liberal outing)

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If the economy is doing so great... why did they have to remove O'biden...?
Yep. I've never seen so many layoffs and businesses closing up in a good economy. Dollar Store, Rite Aid, Walmart, Subway, BestBuy and Family Dollar are all closing stores.

Tech is laying off tons of people and Disney has laid off workers 3 years in a row. John Deere closing up plant and laying off workers.... I'd love to see the real numbers.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I've seen reports that Antifa will have 30,000 people there and Muslims plan to 100,000 there to oppose jews in general. LOL.

Top Bottom