Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Ok what the fuck - can someone send me one of these magic grills to Medellin?

TIA

MH
You just come on down to the Lake of the Ozarks next time you’re stateside and you can join the boys and me for Qoffee Talk and I will whip up some of my homemade McGriddles. Then we can day drink and float at the raftup with lots of fellow patriots.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Am I invited as well? Would love that shit
Any of you boys find yourself at the Lake of the ozarks, hit me up. I’m here more often than I’m in KC when the weather is warm. I’m in Osage Beach right next door to Margaritaville. The lake is packed with about 98% patriots. I have a heck of a group of fellow patriots down here that we go and tie the boats up together on Saturdays and float and have some beers with big ole trump flags flying from our boats. It’s just as much fun as you’d think it is.

I’m sitting on the deck right now about four Hulk Hogan Real American beers deep listening to some Red Clay Strays and waiting for my wife to get here so that we can take our middle child to dinner to celebrate his 17th birthday. Dropped the oldest off at Mizzou yesterday. He’s at his first fraternity party as a pledge as I type this. Life is good boys.

1723848552724.jpeg

Last edited:

9Mounties07

Elite
Any of you boys find yourself at the Lake of the ozarks, hit me up. I’m here more often than I’m in KC when the weather is warm. I’m in Osage Beach right next door to Margaritaville. The lake is packed with about 98% patriots. I have a heck of a group of fellow patriots down here that we go and tie the boats up together on Saturdays and float and have some beers with big ole trump flags flying from our boats. It’s just as much fun as you’d think it is.

I’m sitting on the deck right now about four Hulk Hogan Real American beers deep listening to some Red Clay Strays and waiting for my wife to get here so that we can take our middle child to dinner to celebrate his 17th birthday. Dropped the oldest off at Mizzou yesterday. He’s at his first fraternity party as a pledge as I type this. Life is good boys.

View attachment 221149
That’s awesome right there. I wanna join for Qoffe

9Mounties07

Elite

View attachment 221149
Any real estate for sale?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

View attachment 221149
This is awesome. End of Sept I’ll be taking the train from Kirkwood to Jeff City and biking the Katy trail back. Hitting Hermann and all the microbreweries along the way.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Not to suspicious

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
SIAP

BOOM 💥

Which phony constitutionalist voted with the 3 Marxist activists?

Could not believe it but Gorsuch

Gorsuch joined liberal Justices Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor and Ketanji Brown Jackson in dissent, arguing that the gender identity and sexual orientation rules should be paused during the appeals because they are related to alleged "injuries" suffered by the states, but the rest of the new rules should resume.

"I would grant most of the Government's stay requests and leave enjoined only its enforcement of the three challenged provisions," Sotomayor wrote in the dissent. "The lower courts went beyond their authority to remedy the discrete harms alleged here."

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Went to my fave restaurant tonight OCI.

On the way home was walking down the street which is lined with people on sidewalk cafes.

It's what stands out from the rest or looks out of place that causes you to notice it.

I spot it about 20 yards out and it's 3 fat actually obese girls in yoga pants and sports bras.

My instincts tell me no way these are Paisa (Girls from the Medellin Area) because you never see that here.

Sure enough 10 yards out I hear the cackle of drunk obese American girls.

My first thought is what in the fuck are you doing here?

Are you not totally embarrassed that you are surrounded by beautiful in-shape Paisa girls who are dressed nicely - while you go to a foreign country dressed in way too small athletic wear and looking like a bunch of beached-whales in heat.

No wonder the rest of the world thinks most Americans eat greasy food and are "piggy".

But don't worry Ozempic will save them :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom