Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If Trump gets tossed in jail is he still on the ballot?

This is not the first time I've heard this rumor but nobody has said how or if this impacts the ballot. If he is still on the ticket, he wins. This would just make it more likely IMO.
Yes. He can also order the Marines to take control of Rikers and make it into a new White House and govern from there for a year fixing Biden/Harris fuck ups. LOL

Mungri

Elite

^^and houses will now go up 25K, probably with a kicker to take it higher^^

As I mention about the following things, being proud of ones own race, heritage and culture is in line with assertive self assurance.

Thinking your race is superior to others is narcissistic self absorption.

The latter are dangerous traits in any individual of any race, such people in general being very abusive towards others.

Me ... What am I? I am better than all other shitskins ... Oh right, I have perfectionism, impulsivity and arrogance but not full narcissm thrown in on top.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Panic as Rite Aid abruptly shuts ALL stores in two states - with customers scrambling to find a new pharmacy
Rite Aid has now shut all the stores it once had in Michigan and Ohio - meaning tens of thousands of customers need to find new pharmacies.
The drugstore's latest filings at bankruptcy court show it has now completely cut all ties with the two Midwestern states.
^^want to answer that KH?

1723829478276.png
Actually, probably just the majority

1723829531646.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Wahlberg is currently working with Mel Gibson, Jon Voight, Clint Eastwood, and others on a new "non-woke" actor's alliance to compete with the Hollywood status quo.

View attachment 221136
Facebook groups have been peddling this type of shit for the past couple years. I don't believe any of it is accurate.

Top Bottom