Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
It's sad and ridiculous that shit posting gets you thrown in jail now. Why I pretty much gave up my social media accounts after J6 lol.
Already had my door broken in by cops a few years back for ...

'You look like a terrorist'

'Ahaha yea I guess I do, time to go blow up some bridges or something'.

Didn't know back then its cripple brained assertive defense at play but now I do.

Linky poo

Lots of mental cripples do this when they gain self assurance. I claim attacks as opposed to getting offended, a trick that smooth brains are too weak to employ or understand.

Even one time I met a trans ... Man in a dress, and he pulls out with 'Ahahaha, you look scared when I'm around'. It defuses tension like nothing else.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Just Saying! Why would 198 Democrats vote against the SAVE act which would require proof of US Citizenship to vote
1723802032827.png
How’s that assassination investigation goin over at the FBI?WHAT ASSASSINATION INVESTIGATION?
1723802080964.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

It has been 314 days since Hamas terrorists abducted innocent civilians during the barbaric Oct 7th attack in Israel. There are over 100 still being held hostage in Gaza including EIGHT Americans. We MUST bring them home now.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^best and brightest they say, wanting a new life they say^^

^^anyone believe this? they run Ukraine^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1723802843015.png
Too much Govt, The overclass has produced far less than it has taken and has destroyed far more than it has created.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^we've all "dated" worse^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1723803353272.png
Yep, Boebert is a freak, I'm good with that

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

View attachment 221094
Yep, Boebert is a freak, I'm good with that

Please tell me that’s real and not photoshop

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shit.... Looked it up. only 22 deaths out of nearly 60000 cases. This disease is going to need to take some steroids or something.
It's not about deaths -- just lockdowns, control, masks and an election to steal.

If Trump gets tossed in jail is he still on the ballot?

This is not the first time I've heard this rumor but nobody has said how or if this impacts the ballot. If he is still on the ticket, he wins. This would just make it more likely IMO.
I believe so unless some of the states decide to remove him or not count his votes given he would be a convicted felon. They have tried everything else. All that's left is to do a Kamala on the voting process.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom