Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Same here. 22” for the trailer but we literally cook everything on that bad boy. Breakfast, burgers, wings, fajitas, etc. We rarely cook inside anymore
Quoting myself to add the family and I have been in the great Smokey Mountains all week. Getting a lot of use from the black stone and enjoying the sights. With the exception of that ETNVol guy, East Tennessee is an awesome area.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Several people reporting that Merchan is going to give Trump 1 year in Rikers. Merchan paused sentencing so that a weirdo could shoot at Trump in PA... but now Trump is the nominee and JD isn't a bitch like Haley or Graham.

I think Merchan goes full on banana republic since his dad tried to overthrow the Columbian government....

Goldhedge

Legendary

Several people reporting that Merchan is going to give Trump 1 year in Rikers. Merchan paused sentencing so that a weirdo could shoot at Trump in PA... but now Trump is the nominee and JD isn't a bitch like Haley or Graham.

I think Merchan goes full on banana republic since his dad tried to overthrow the Columbian government....

He's a liberal judge so he should let him off like they do the rest of them.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

If Trump gets tossed in jail is he still on the ballot?

This is not the first time I've heard this rumor but nobody has said how or if this impacts the ballot. If he is still on the ticket, he wins. This would just make it more likely IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom