Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Indeed. Garlic is your friend. Will post recipe.

Real quick and from memory, here is the recipe for my Philly Cheesesteak on the griddle.

Heat griddle to 375ish.i

Ingredients:

Large bell pepper and red pepper
Large white onion
Shaved ribeye 1-3 lbs, depending on size of group you are feeding(ask your butcher for shaved-this is key)
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Garlic cloves or frozen garlic cubes
Hoagie roll
Butter
Olive oil
Provolone
Cheese Wiz
Mayo

Chop/slice bell pepper, red pepper and onion-use the amount you would like. I go fairly heavy.
Liberally apply olive oil to the griddle and add sliced peppers and onions(do the peppers and onions first as they take the longest)
Shake onion powder and garlic powder on the peppers and onions. I also typically add a couple of frozen garlic cubes- you can add fresh crushed garlic cloves if that's what you prefer but I've found the frozen garlic cubes do the trick just fine.
Grill peppers and onions for anywhere from 10-15 minutes. You'll know when they're done. Put them aside in a bowl.
Liberally apply olive oil to the griddle
Add shaved ribeye
Liberally apply onion powder and garlic powder
Add a couple frozen garlic cubes or garlic cloves
Grill steak for a few minutes or until done to your desire- this usually takes about 4-5 minutes for me constantly chopping and turning the meat
Remove steak and add to another bowl
Coat inside of hoagie rolls w butter and, you guessed it, more garlic
Toast rolls on griddle

Turn off heat on griddle
Immediately add meat and peppers/onions back to griddle, spreading it out to make the pile about an inch thick
Cover meat and peppers with sliced provolone allowing the provolone to melt
Slather mayo and Cheez Wiz on hoagie roll
Use a spatula and cut a portion out of the meat to fit on hoagie roll and add meat to roll
Top with pickled sweet and spicy banana peppers
Eat that sumbitch

My best sandwiches are made with homemade peppers from the garden and homemade pickled banana peppers from the garden.

After typing this out, I may need to put this on the menu this weekend.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Please 🙏
I doubt anything will be divulged. They'll claim it's still under investigation, even the milking scene.

Can’t remember if I shared.

My uncle who got the jab now has two forms of turbo cancer in his lungs and liver. These criminals need public execution. Painful execution.
Sorry to hear this. It's already hit one of my family members. MD called it Turbo Cancer.

Let the lawsuits fly.

Goldhedge

Legendary

The Hu - Wolf Totem + Mongol Empire​

This is the battle of Temujin (Future Genghis Khan) VS Jamukha. Temujin and Jamukha were childhood blood brothers. One who win this battle will become the ruler of Mongol. And of course the winner was Temujin. Then he becomes Genghis Khan. He was the founder and first Great Khan (Emperor) of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history.

Used Song : The Hu - Wolf Totem The Hu is Mongolian folk rock and heavy metal band. With traditional Mongolian instrumentation, including the Morin khuur, the Tovshuur, and Mongolian throat singing,[the band calls their style of music "hunnu rock", hu inspired by the Hunnu, an ancient Proto Mongol empire, known as Xiongnu in western culture. Some of the band's lyrics include old Mongolian war cries and poetry.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Can’t remember if I shared.

My uncle who got the jab now has two forms of turbo cancer in his lungs and liver. These criminals need public execution. Painful execution.
That is terrible. I am outraged and I didn't take it. I wonder if he has a clue as to why? Skol brother and my prayers to your family!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

i-want-that-ahmed.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom