Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noleology

Elite
Founder
By the end if the day that they tried to kill our President we had all figured out this person did nor act alone. I even questioned if he even pulled off the shot that grazed his ear or if he ever pulled the trigger. Haven't watched the mainstream but did catch a little of fox during their coverage of the RNC and they are still pushing this single shooter on the roof. I have zero faith we ever get the truth and my gut says the deep state did this. So my question is, how long will we take this BS? At some point we need to stand up and start holding these scum accountable. Done with the lies and deception and being treated like a fool. They expect us to just sit here and act like they are doing their jobs and for the first time since JFK are going to tell the truth? I'm sick and tired of this bs. Sjol!

gif.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Just so we're clear... They killed a fireman and shot a war veteran... Rittenhouse killed a pedophile and shot 2 antifa criminals...

WE ARE NOT THE SAME!!!

Would be interesting ballistics to see if more than one gun was used. We'll never know as the bullets will disappear once they say they were fired from one rifle.

DNC must have paid the $100 million ransom Jill wants.

They're still trying to figure out the exact degree of pitch on that building. Like any other fed investigation, we're probably looking at 2 years.
It will take the 2 years or longer if PedoJoe steals the election. If Trump wins all those investigating will be replaced immediately. Of course, they will destroy all the evidence on the way out.

CurtOFD78

Elite
The more I hear and read from security experts (Erik Prince on the PBD Podcast ( ) and Nick Irving on the Maj Toure pod on The Youtube ( ), the more I believe that this was 100% intended to blow Trump's brains out on live TV and by the grace of God the shooter missed his head when Trump turned. There are way too many inconsistencies being brought to light right now. Add to that that people saw the guy on the roof before he shot and NOBODY in law enforcement did ANYTHING. Now there is talk out there (I take this part with a grain of salt until it's confirmed) that the SS is being directed not to discuss the preparation and set up. I would not be surprised if there is another attempt on Trump in the coming weeks. This Crooks kid in no way the real/lone shooter. God was looking out for Trump and saved his life. The left has shown what major scumbag aholes they are to do this. If they tried once, they'll try again.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Biden positive for COVID.
Canceling speech tonight
Didn't he have 4 DeathJabs? Wasn't that sold as protection from Wuhan Charlie?

Reality is he didn't take any Wuhan jabs only saline. A true Wuhan jab would have planted him 6 feet under. Always remember, nobody of importance in the US Congress, Administration, or any world leader or their staffs have fallen dead like so many others in better physical condition and younger. They forced the jab on billions but exempted themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom