Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
But if there was a 2nd shooter wouldn’t you think they’d have been a crack shot with a rifle? Why did he miss worse than the guy who couldn’t make the HS shooting team?

Who says Beavis's shot was the one that hit Trump? Has that been determined. I have no Idea if there's a second shooter, but if they left that building open, they could and did leave the tower open. Cheadle will say it was too dangerous because of height and CNN will say that makes sense. I don't think they kid could get 8 shots off.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This is something the proponents of solar energy have not been able to explain. How can putting solar panels on your roof save electric costs when there are 5-10 years of payments to be made? They continue to say one saves electricity costs but does one really save when the monthly payment is factored in?

If monthly electric costs are $100 without solar panels. Then it goes down to $50 after installation, but, there is a $150 monthly payment for the panels, that increases the cost from $100 without panels to $200 with panels. Where is the savings?
These are the same people that “make money” by paying for other people’s shit because they pay with their cash back credit card…

Who says Beavis's shot was the one that hit Trump? Has that been determined. I have no Idea if there's a second shooter, but if they left that building open, they could and did leave the tower open. Cheadle will say it was too dangerous because of height and CNN will say that makes sense. I don't think the kid could get 8 shots off.
Some good points. But if the bullet that skimmed Trump came from a 2nd shooter, then that shooter couldn’t have been on the water tower due to the angle, right?

I saw another theory that the 2nd shooter came from inside the building Crooks was on, where we supposedly had SS positioned. That theory would explain the angles at least.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Some good points. But if the bullet that skimmed Trump came from a 2nd shooter, then that shooter couldn’t have been on the water tower due to the angle, right?

I saw another theory that the 2nd shooter came from inside the building Crooks was on, where we supposedly had SS positioned. That theory would explain the angles at least.
There were some people who were hit who were aways away I believe. Whatever happened, I hope we get the REAL truth, a boy can dream I guess.

If bodies start falling around this shooting, We'll have our answer

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
It's how we roll!!

Hook 'Em!

451562448_977172614250520_5945105268788156663_n.jpg

I’ve looked at as many pics of Crooks as I could find and still can’t find one where he looks like the dead head shot we’ve seen. On the other hand this Yearick guy looks like a dead ringer. Besides the ear gauges, it’s the facial hair that stands out. I’ve yet to see a pic where Crooks looks like he has any semblance e of facial hair. Thoughts?
IMG_2545.jpeg

^^^ link to Crooks pics since it won’t let me post the image

Latest posts

Top Bottom