Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
By the end if the day that they tried to kill our President we had all figured out this person did nor act alone. I even questioned if he even pulled off the shot that grazed his ear or if he ever pulled the trigger. Haven't watched the mainstream but did catch a little of fox during their coverage of the RNC and they are still pushing this single shooter on the roof. I have zero faith we ever get the truth and my gut says the deep state did this. So my question is, how long will we take this BS? At some point we need to stand up and start holding these scum accountable. Done with the lies and deception and being treated like a fool. They expect us to just sit here and act like they are doing their jobs and for the first time since JFK are going to tell the truth? I'm sick and tired of this bs. Sjol!

fliptide

Elite
Founder
I have not followed the attempt super close, with most of my info coming from here.
A couple things have me scratching my head.... I have not seen photos of the rifle and spent shells on the roof...

I have seen that the snipers saw him for xxx amount of time prior to the shot and also that the snipers couldn't see the shooter due to the slope of the roof. If the latter is true, how did the snipers see him to make a kill shot(s)?

Either way, it all spells patsy with other shooter(s).

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
By the end if the day that they tried to kill our President we had all figured out this person did nor act alone. I even questioned if he even pulled off the shot that grazed his ear or if he ever pulled the trigger. Haven't watched the mainstream but did catch a little of fox during their coverage of the RNC and they are still pushing this single shooter on the roof. I have zero faith we ever get the truth and my gut says the deep state did this. So my question is, how long will we take this BS? At some point we need to stand up and start holding these scum accountable. Done with the lies and deception and being treated like a fool. They expect us to just sit here and act like they are doing their jobs and for the first time since JFK are going to tell the truth? I'm sick and tired of this bs. Sjol!
The “security failure” msm bullshit narrative is the smokescreen for the normies, as in all the other DS coverups. The security worked exactly as it was intended to work, just like the voting machines did.

Fortunately, one thing didn’t…and that’s one big fucking domino.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Like I’m 5… TIA
Career government transition officials along with Ben Rhodes of the Obama administration, attempted to implant 3 spies into the "Strategic Communications for National Security Council" team that General Flynn asked Monica Crowley to be the Director of, for the 1st 3 months of Trumps presidency. Rhodes used up her funding on those spies which didn't allow her to assemble her own team. She said no and did not use them as she recognized what was going on.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Florida lean Republican, OK sure.

He also said WI would be red in his example but didnt actaully change the state to red as he did the others.

The margin with the EC should be even greater, but they probably dont want to advertise that much of a gap in hopes to keep it close enough to believe that Biden could win after their bs cheating.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Who says Beavis's shot was the one that hit Trump? Has that been determined. I have no Idea if there's a second shooter, but if they left that building open, they could and did leave the tower open. Cheadle will say it was too dangerous because of height and CNN will say that makes sense. I don't think they kid could get 8 shots off.
I don't think he did either. He may have been shooting but the shot that hit Trump came from somewhere else. I doubt from the water tower as the trajectory would be too angled compared to the photo of the bullet passing by Trump's head. That was almost horizontal to the ground.

If the police had to use an armor vehicle to break through the fence and we saw video of policemen climbing the fence, how did the "shooter" get in? With help?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom