Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

denn

Legendary
Founder

For obvious reasons I have never seen eye to eye with Van Jones but in the instance, the guy isn’t wrong. In fact I was talking with someone just a few minutes again about this very topic. Very much a lefty but came to the conclusion about the Biden Trump differences the very same as Jones has. It won’t tKe many lefties feeling the same to make this election a blow out and the left is definitely concerned about this. They tried to off DJT, it failed, and the man came out stronger than ever from it.

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
apps
Telegram.
Signal.
Your response is meaningless and ignorant. The FBI and SS said to the American public prior to “supposedly” getting into the phone that “He acted Alone”, “Lone Gunman”, then they about face and say he had “encrypted comms” that they have no idea what the ‘encrypted comms” said. The message to the American people vastly different than SS message to the Senate……common sense people

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Texas investment firm Austin Private Wealth LLC shorted 12,000,000 shares of Trump's Truth Social stock the day before the assassination attempt.

Here are some of the organizations that receive donations from the investment firm:

1) ADL
2) ACLU
3) Hadassah
4) Shalom Austin
5) Camp Young Judaea
6) Austin Jewish Academy
7) Congregation Beth Israel
8) Jewish Community Center

Inside job. They knew. Shitbag organizations.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Mass psychogenic illness (TDS)​

also called mass sociogenic illness, mass psychogenic disorder, epidemic hysteria or mass hysteria, involves the spread of illness symptoms through a population where there is no infectious agent responsible for contagion.[1] It is the rapid spread of illness signs and symptoms affecting members of a cohesive group, originating from a nervous system disturbance involving excitation, loss, or alteration of function, whereby physical complaints that are exhibited unconsciously have no corresponding organic causes that are known.[2]

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
Nice try.

Those are end to end encryption apps. That you didn't know is telling.

It's like the FBI telling us they can't access a phone. There are backdoors embedded in hardware.

They just haven't admitted it.
Think we saying same things, mistook your post as you were discounting that encrypted comms meant the kid was looking at nudies on snapchat…..my mistake, carry on. The gist of the deal is they admitted encrypted comms, but also said they couldn’t encrypt them (which we know to be false obviously if you’re a regular on this site everyone knows this), then logic says you really have not fully-investigated to make the claim acted alone.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Think we saying same things, mistook your post as you were discounting that encrypted comms meant the kid was looking at nudies on snapchat…..my mistake, carry on. The gist of the deal is they admitted encrypted comms, but also said they couldn’t encrypt them (which we know to be false obviously if you’re a regular on this site everyone knows this), then logic says you really have not fully-investigated to make the claim acted alone.
I certainly do not think he acted alone.

12million shares of DJT were shorted the day before... more shares shorted than all the rest added up!

It's like shorting the airlines on 9/10...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The kiss of death. He can now die from literally any cause in the world, and it’s a Covid death.
Always remember, George Floyd had Covid virus found on autopsy. But, was the only person in the news who didn't have Covid listed as the cause of death. The policeman would likely not be in jail now had Covid been listed.

I’ve looked at as many pics of Crooks as I could find and still can’t find one where he looks like the dead head shot we’ve seen. On the other hand this Yearick guy looks like a dead ringer. Besides the ear gauges, it’s the facial hair that stands out. I’ve yet to see a pic where Crooks looks like he has any semblance e of facial hair. Thoughts?
View attachment 219410

^^^ link to Crooks pics since it won’t let me post the image
What we're hearing and photos don't match up.

Look at this post. You will see the dead person has a good amount of chin hair and no glasses. Now, go to post #28 in the "They just shot DJT with videos" thread. There is a photo of the alleged shooter Crooks at the scene. He is wearing glasses and has little to no chin hair. The dead man's hair is also darker than Crooks.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Sometimes he’s just a Grandpa.
1721300198025.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1721300452035.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^If this doesn't tell you what the western leaders want, you can't read^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
What a vile unhuman twat, she fits in well in Washington
Almost every appointment in the OBiden Admin has been a Friend of Joe or Jill, a person who had worked for OBiden in universities housing his documents, a person who worked with OBiden or Obama during the Obama Admin doing dirty work for them, or someone else in this sphere. Few, if any, were qualified to run those departments. All were fixers, stonewallers and otherwise unqualified to do the best for the nation and our citizens. But, placed in position to do the OBiden's political bidding.

Top Bottom