Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
What I thought as well...

The truth eventually comes out!

Tale as old as time. Some dumb retarded incel is goaded into doing stupid shit to try and finally get laid.

Whoever he was talking too no doubt told the bastard how to get up the roof and to army crawl in their direction, ultimately finding the gun and his demise instead.

This explains him being seen in videos looking around confused, and his position to the gun.

Patsy.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Yet, even now, McConnell, Cornyn, Schumer and the majority of the other Senators and likely most House members are in the process of sending more of our money, ammunition, equipment and personnel to Ukraine for this meat grinder.

Don't count of Johnson to hold the line. We saw recently where someone or some agency scared the crap out of him and he did a 180 turn in about 30 minutes.

Looks like similar is happening in the assassination attempt investigation. Cover-up, whitewash and get out of jail free cards.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
In Trump's 1st term there was a defector from I think NoKo. He was passed around until Ratcliffe at DIA got ahold of him and shuttled him to safety. I was wondering if there was ever any conclusion to this episode. I think I have the vague details correct but cannot recall. I'm just curious so I posed it to everyone

IIRC, he was Chinese.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

giphy.gif

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Yet, even now, McConnell, Cornyn, Schumer and the majority of the other Senators and likely most House members are in the process of sending more of our money, ammunition, equipment and personnel to Ukraine for this meat grinder.

Don't count of Johnson to hold the line. We saw recently where someone or some agency scared the crap out of him and he did a 180 turn in about 30 minutes.

Looks like similar is happening in the assassination attempt investigation. Cover-up, whitewash and get out of jail free cards.
The sad thing is (well alot sad things) but as I said last year. If Ukr continues they will have nothing left to negotiate with to save the rest of their country. But hey "no matter how much or how long" per Biden (whatever that means) & slava Ukraine to the last soul.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I’ll negotiate. You want more money laundered through Ukraine to line you and your donor pockets?

Fine. You must attach the SAVE Act to it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You also have to have Congress
Congress is the key. Both the House and Senate need to be GOP controlled even with Cornyn and the other Rinos. The Dems want to win the House and keep the Senate to not confirm the people he wants in his cabinet, to not confirm SCOTUS judges and even not certify the election results.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
^^oooohhhh, I'm sure everyone's scared^^
The speaker is going to set up a task for over a week after the shooting to streamline the response and investigation? Is this a joke? The head of the secret service, at a minimum, should be removed by the time he sets up the task force. If that doesn’t happen, mayorkas should be impeached and that should be sent over to the senate for his removal.

This response from Tiny is totally inadequate. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.

Latest posts

Top Bottom