Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

Daytime ourdoors would not require anything high speed. Probably shooting 2.8 to get the right depth of field. Sombody could do the math and determine the shutter speed by estimating the length of the bullet trail divided my the fps of that bullet. Does look like something more than a typical slr would be capable of.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Could also be camera angle?
No, it was noticeable for the first couple of minutes. It’s probably nothing or might be something. I mean she and Vance both are Yale law grads. She worked with both Robert’s and Kavanaugh. Hollywood just happened to make a big movie about JD’s life.

I want Vance to be a rock-ribbed team member, just like I want trump to be the guy to turn it all around. I have also seen enough during this long journey to be able to spot some things.

I am Team Trump all the way, but first and foremost I’m Team Jesus. I don’t discount the fact that the movie we are watching might have some it twists we don’t like from people that we currently revere. Does that chick’s hair covering her eye mean anything? Probably not, but everything right now is so out of control that I don’t discount anything. I’m enjoying the heck out of the show right now, but that’s easy for me to do because ultimately I know God is in charge and in the end Jesus rules on this Earth.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Former Democrat With 116k+ Followers Educating His Followers To Leave The Democrat Party

“So I was a Democrat —and I want to invite anybody who still is on that side of the fence to sincerely consider whether being a Democrat is serving you well. On an individual level, just think of the mindset difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Think of a Democrat rally. It is a bunch of speeches of people complaining, of people telling you, you should be jealous of people who are more successful than you, of people demanding more government handouts, of people hating this country, of hating our history, of people wanting to divide you along lines of race, class, and sexuality.

And now think of a Republican rally. A bunch of people, thousands chanting USA USA in unison because they love this country. They love the opportunity that exists here. Instead of wanting a government handout, they want that opportunity. They want the government to get out of the way so they can make a way for themselves. They don't want to divide people along lines of race, class, sexuality.

They want everybody to unite as Americans.

Just think of the difference in mindset there and just how that affects your day to day life when you have a mindset of jealousy and complaining versus gratitude and pride.”

Goldhedge

Legendary
Guy's an entrepreneur !

Hi, I'm The Lectern Guy, and I auction off these signed and numbered lecterns for charity.

After the government forced me into a plea deal to avoid years in prison for mocking them and tried to cripple my family financially, I realized that there are so many others that don't have the help and platform that I do and chose to help change that the best way I saw fit.

Troll the government and do good.

There is an auction for a lectern going on right now.

The beneficiary for this auction is the family of Corey Comperatore, who lost his life at the Trump rally last weekend.

Together, we can make a difference and help take a stand.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Guy's an entrepreneur !

Hi, I'm The Lectern Guy, and I auction off these signed and numbered lecterns for charity.

After the government forced me into a plea deal to avoid years in prison for mocking them and tried to cripple my family financially, I realized that there are so many others that don't have the help and platform that I do and chose to help change that the best way I saw fit.

Troll the government and do good.

There is an auction for a lectern going on right now.

The beneficiary for this auction is the family of Corey Comperatore, who lost his life at the Trump rally last weekend.

Together, we can make a difference and help take a stand.

Lol 😆 "take a stand"

noelnole

Elite
Founder

View attachment 219477

Can someone fill me in on this Houston issue

Why are they treating the line men like they are?

Latest posts

Top Bottom