Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^should have left them out in the storm^^

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Which investigation we referenced here? COVID or 2020 election? Either wait the source was likely a CCP source.
In Trump's 1st term there was a defector from I think NoKo. He was passed around until Ratcliffe at DIA got ahold of him and shuttled him to safety. I was wondering if there was ever any conclusion to this episode. I think I have the vague details correct but cannot recall. I'm just curious so I posed it to everyone

Goldhedge

Legendary

🚨#BREAKING! Report says two Pittsburgh motorcycle unit supervisors at the deadly rally, that HELPED TRUMP and people in the stands, were just transferred out of their unit because “they never got permission to assist Trump.”!!

“Sources told 11 Investigates the bureau claimed they never got permission to assist Trump…

A Pittsburgh police spokesperson sent a statement to 11 Investigates.

“This was an administrative decision made by the Chief. Per the FOP [union] contract, I am unable to speak to the reasons behind the move as it involves personnel,” said spokesperson Cara Cruz.”

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

The dude that was given the handoff literally gave the Ben Affleck pose....like are you FUCKING KIDDING ME...Deep Sigh. 6 to 8 second mark.
ben-affleck-smoking.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Your response is meaningless and ignorant. The FBI and SS said to the American public prior to “supposedly” getting into the phone that “He acted Alone”, “Lone Gunman”, then they about face and say he had “encrypted comms” that they have no idea what the ‘encrypted comms” said. The message to the American people vastly different than SS message to the Senate……common sense people

They can hack signal. That’s what Tucker was using when they hacked him and leaked he was working to set up a Putin interview. I’m 95% on this was an inside job theory

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1721307677446.png

Except for Ryan, all out of a job, and he's failing his

^^oooohhhh, I'm sure everyone's scared^^

^^I know it was posted before, but I love this story

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 219477

She’s freaking pretty, dang.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Lee Zeldin-We CANNOT count on Biden to make critical life and death 3am decisions. Heck, we can’t even rely on him at 3 in the afternoon.

1721307997382.png

Oh wait it's China, she won't say shit

^^Money runs the political party's^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Dem unity is showing^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom