Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
They refuse to believe that a flourishing economy is the major source of their tax revenue and must be protected. Their nitwit edicts continue to run those who fund the economy out of state and they take their revenue with them. What's left are the consequences of what they imposed It's quite the exhilarating high to have an unlimited amount of money to spend on feel good Socialibdem ideas and not one cent comes out of their personal pockets.
Trust me, California knows exactly what it is doing.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Not an engineer, but this can't be good

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

COVID Lessons Learned: A Retrospective After Four Years​

shutterstock_19168549162-filter

Read the Report

Scott W. Atlas, M.D.

Robert Wesson Senior Fellow in Health Policy Hoover Institution,
Stanford University Former Advisor to the President and Member,
White House Coronavirus Task Force

Steve H. Hanke, Ph.D.

Professor of Applied Economics at The Johns Hopkins University
Founder and co-director of the Johns Hopkins Institute for Applied Economics,
Global Health, and the Study of Business Enterprise

Philip G. Kerpen

President of the Committee to Unleash Prosperity
Founder of American Commitment

Casey B. Mulligan, Ph.D.

Professor in Economics at the University of Chicago
Senior Fellow at the Committee to Unleash Prosperity
Former Chief Economist of the White House Council of Economic Advisers

Executive Summary​

This report reviews the major policy errors and lessons learned during the COVID pandemic from a balanced perspective that includes health, economic, educational, and civil liberty considerations. We outline ten key lessons that must be learned to avoid mistaken policy responses to future pandemics and other crises.

Lesson #1: Leaders Should Calm Public Fears, Not Stoke Them​

Lesson #2: Lockdowns Do Not Work to Substantially Reduce Deaths or Stop Viral Circulation​

Lesson #3: Lockdowns and Social Isolation Had Negative Consequences that Far Outweighed Benefits​

Lesson #4: Government Should Not Pay People More Not to Work​

Lesson #5: Shutting Down Schools Was a Major Policy Mistake With Tragic Effects on Children, Especially the Poor​

Lesson #6: Masks Were of Little or No Value and Possibly Harmful​

Lesson #7: Government Should Not Suppress Dissent or Police the Boundaries of Science​

Lesson #8: The Real Hospital Story Was Underutilization​

Lesson #9: Protect the Most Vulnerable​

Lesson #10: Warp Speed: Deregulate But Don’t Mandate​

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
As a 5th Gen Texan and I'm sure @tgsio will confirm that shit whatever it is - is NOT brisket!!!!!!
I threw up in my mouth. Ketchup?

My Ohio husband knows how to smoke brisket. Delicious with a nice bark. And the burnt ends. Flat out legal crack

That shit is not it. Why is it in a Pyrex casserole dish? And what's with the cut? And why isn't it smoked? I can't imagine trying to eat that abomination. My manners would go out the window and, for once, my mama wouldn't slap me upside the head.....or worse...give me the glare of impending death.

Kinda sums him up in one pic.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Disney getting sued again. America first legal doing the litigation. This stuff keeps mounting on Disney. It should be on more of Hollywood but Disney seems to be the frontline so got to hope it collapses. Iger wants to rid the co of all the Walt era politics.... I pray he loses.

Top Bottom