Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

Meh it’s more than that. Boomers (of all political persuasions) took the spoils of the Greatest Generation and used them all up for themselves, not leaving much behind for Gen-X and beyond. It’s incredible that Boomers still maintain some of the highest levels in companies, working well into their 70s, yet holding immunity to whatever avalanche of change occurred in company pensions for younger workers. Selling houses for 1000% more than what they paid. I know interest rates were higher back then, but the value of the dollar was much greater. They are by far the most selfish generation to have ever existed in America. Prove me wrong.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Victor Davis Hanson

Are We Reaching an Easter Breaking Point? In San Francisco, a huge crowd assembled to watch gay sex-mockery reenactments at the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence’s annual “Hunky Jesus” contest. (Would such brave, edgy activists ever welcome thousands for similar public sexual derision of Islamic or Hindu sacraments?).In New York City’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, anti-Israel/Pro-Hamas loud protestors disrupted Easter services. (Imagine the Biden administration reaction should a pro-Israel demonstration ever disrupt Muslims worshiping in an iconic mosque during Ramadan). Otherwise, Joe Biden continued to have his emphases upside down when on Good Friday he praised "the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans” in commemoration of the annual “Transgender Day of Visibility”—which this year coincides with Easter Sunday, the holiest day in Christianity. All this asymmetry follows the Biden/Obama/Clinton massive, celebrity-fueled fundraising (i.e. $26 million from leftwing elites) event in New York—staged simultaneously with the not so far away funeral services for New York Police Department Officer Jonathan Diller. He was murdered by a violent career felon who should never have been released from confinement, but was due to the post-George Floyd callousness of no-bail release—a funeral that Biden did not attend nor did he call the family of the deceased officer. These exemptions—given the increasingly violent and in-your-face pro-Hamas protests (which will increase given that they seem to be moving Biden steadily away from Israel), the popular sexual mockery of the crucifixion, the idea that Christianity’s holiest day deserves just a so-so sort of commemoration day akin to transgender awareness day, and the notion that raising lots of campaign cash in New York City by schmoozing with politicos and celebs, outweighs a call to a visit to a New York officer’s funeral—are not just bad optics. All this s a reminder that Biden and his puppeteers feel their natural base of support is found among the trans movement, the anti-Israel haters, the anti-Christians, and the critical legal theory crowd that is more concerned with releasing dangerous violent felons than protecting the mostly defunded police. The Biden administration knows that all this is bad politics, and reprehensible in the eyes of most Americans. But then, so is an open border that has seen 10 million illegal aliens cross with impunity (“surging” candidate Biden approvingly called it in 2019). So are over 100 mostly unanswered attacks on U.S. troops in the Middle East. So are EV mandates that will destroy the auto industry and enrage consumers. So are as the DEI indoctrinations that have led to a shortfall of some 40,000 military recruits. But like an addict that knows the downside of his fix is outweighed by his weakness in resisting his drug, so Biden and Democrats continue to pander to a small, loud constituency they fear far more than the mostly up to now easy-going American public. Yet at some point in the immediate future, Biden and his controllers will go too far and we will reach an October 1980-like moment, when quietly the American public shrugged—concluding at last that they finally could take no more of Carterism, and in a few weeks shouted so at the polls in landslide fashion. So all this madness is a never-ending gift to Donald Trump—if Reagan-like he can just stay on his traditionalist message, hammer away on his anti-Biden agenda, and not get sidelined (photos of Biden hogtied in a pickup truck) by descending into tit-for-tat distractions with the desperate Left.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
Meh it’s more than that. Boomers (of all political persuasions) took the spoils of the Greatest Generation and used them all up for themselves, not leaving much behind for Gen-X and beyond. It’s incredible that Boomers still maintain some of the highest levels in companies, working well into their 70s, yet holding immunity to whatever avalanche of change occurred in company pensions for younger workers. Selling houses for 1000% more than what they paid. I know interest rates were higher back then, but the value of the dollar was much greater. They are by far the most selfish generation to have ever existed in America. Prove me wrong.
Is this a joke that has gone over my head? You want honest, hard working people to sell for less so an age demographic can buy affordable housing? Your anger is greatly displaced and that is coming from a 44 year old mortgage professional that started off in the equivalent of a double wide for his first home.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Is this a joke that has gone over my head? You want honest, hard working people to sell for less so an age demographic can buy affordable housing? Your anger is greatly displaced and that is coming from a 44 year old mortgage professional that started off in the equivalent of a double wide for his first home.
I made the “mortgage professional” mad LULZ. Enjoy the ride with the boomer clients you’re sucking off as they cash out during this unprecedented time. I’m happy for you.

I think my point was largely lost on you, probably because I hit a nerve with your livelihood… Fair

I’ll simplify it…

Boomers operated in a reality where a 4 person household (Dad, Mom, and 2 kids) could live in a middle class neighborhood with one parent working. Gen-X and beyond cannot achieve that same scenario, unless well - that family is content living in a double-wide until the kids leave the nest. That one working parent could retire at age 55-60 with some crazy ass pension until they fucking die. Gen-X and beyond isn’t afforded that opportunity in the overwhelming majority of careers. That one working parent could afford to send those 2 kids to college - perhaps with some hardship / perhaps not - but they could actually do it and not have to lose their ass… Gen X and beyond has to essentially refinance their house to pull that off (again kudos for your line of work!). I could go on and on, but hopefully this helps..,

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1712052976989.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:oops: :oops: not the enquirer

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I made the “mortgage professional” mad LULZ. Enjoy the ride with the boomer clients you’re sucking off as they cash out during this unprecedented time. I’m happy for you.

I think my point was largely lost on you, probably because I hit a nerve with your livelihood… Fair

I’ll simplify it…

Boomers operated in a reality where a 4 person household (Dad, Mom, and 2 kids) could live in a middle class neighborhood with one parent working. Gen-X and beyond cannot achieve that same scenario, unless well - that family is content living in a double-wide until the kids leave the nest. That one working parent could retire at age 55-60 with some crazy ass pension until they fucking die. Gen-X and beyond isn’t afforded that opportunity in the overwhelming majority of careers. That one working parent could afford to send those 2 kids to college - perhaps with some hardship / perhaps not - but they could actually do it and not have to lose their ass… Gen X and beyond has to essentially refinance their house to pull that off (again kudos for your line of work!). I could go on and on, but hopefully this helps..,
Soumds like you have made some poor life decisions.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
The Michael Cohen passport/phone records Prague trip "corroboration." Proves not only Cohen WASNT there, but that someone used the FBI database to create the dossier in the first place.

Crime of the Century (until the blatant 2020 steal)
People get convicted and punished for crimes. Thats just business as usual for our federal agencies.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The forced release of EPSTEIN LIST is much more than a list. IT'S A DATA DUMP with thousands of pages that will be released.
MSM is reporting 800 pages, conservative news is reporting over 1500 pages and alternative media is reporting over 3000 pages of data and information from the court report, logs, police reports and witnesses full testimony..And MORE IS COMING

BEHIND THE SCENES White Hats are painting a picture for the American people and world that the [ EPSTEIN] CORRUPTION is connected to a world pedophile, human trafficking extortion ring and even greater is the connection that WILL lead to world money laundering system through [ EPSTEIN] Israel, cia.mi6 , EU & U.S. military intelligence agencies.

This is just the beginning of the FIRE and is opening the doors to the CIA Pentagon Corruption system. > This was always the *PLAN ... And the growing EPSTEIN SAGA WILL GROW INTO MAJOR WHISTLE BLOWERS COMING FORWARD AND LEAKS OF VIDEOS AND AUDIO FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES >>> INCLUDING EPSTEIN HIMSELF TALKIN

_The EPSTEIN SAGA IS GOING TO EXPLODE BY SUMMER TIME INTO THE FULL INVOLVEMENT OF THE CIA. PENTAGON. ISRAELI INTEL WITH MI6 OPERATIONS..

White Hats are painting a picture for the world. .. And the continuing EXPOSURE is going to lead and EXPOSE a controlled Military COUP over the U.S. government and elections. Including several countries across the world.

I have been telling you for a long time these events were coming and was going to happen . Well it's happening and growing/

You think it's coincidence that Q military intelligence operations was the first to bring EPSTEIN into the> Exposure on a world scale with hundreds of millions of ANONS and World Patriots searching for data on EPSTEIN

RIGHT NOW_The CIA. Pentagon is in major panic as their corrupt system and institution is inside a collapse and more data is coming and going to be dumped.

As the world gave up on EPSTEIN i have been telling what was going to happen and how it was going to connect to all branches of the government, Hollywood. Entertainment Industry.

Do you think it was coincidence that i told you the black community was being guided to expose the music and entertainment industry?
Do you think it was coincidence that i told you P Diddy was connected to massive pedo ring, sex extortion ring ? I gave you this information long ago and told you this would connect to the killings of Tupac and planned Black on Black hate/wars created through the music industry controlled by the CIA and Elites.

_NOW you have MAJOR celebrities, musicians exposing P DIDDY AND JAY Z for sex extortion, pedophilia and sexual assault. The truth is getting stronger as major forces come together and start to EXPOSE WILL SMITH having sex with men and being part of a male prostitution Elite ring ( more is going to drop on Smith)

_Sean p Diddy Combs killed his childs mother Kim Potter , she had evidence P Diddy was part of a satanic cult and she had found him having sex with young boys and she knew about the killings at these elite parties. She wanted to come forward but she was killed. ... But new evidence will emerge in the year of P Diddy connection to sex extortion ring and the CIA and to [EPSTEIN]

_RIGHT NOW... White Hats operations have given the green light to Hollywood White Hats to go after OPRAH WINFREY>≥> her connection to the CIA, Harvey Weinstein ,[ Epstein] financial ring and the Clintons human trafficking ring will be EXPOSED in the next months...
Right now in Hollywood and on the Internet celebrities are attacking Oprah and exposing her control over the black actors and black entertainment community.
(Oprah was PLANTED by the CIA and Hollywood elites to take control of the black communities and unite them under the DNC and liberal agendas ) .. In the next coming Months White Hats are going to connect JP MORGAN. Goldman Sachs Wells Fargo Blackstone BLACKROCK to A FULL CORRUPTION SCANDLR that is connected the Pentagon the CIA ( Rockerfellers+ ELITES)

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

The forced release of EPSTEIN LIST is much more than a list. IT'S A DATA DUMP with thousands of pages that will be released.
MSM is reporting 800 pages, conservative news is reporting over 1500 pages and alternative media is reporting over 3000 pages of data and information from the court report, logs, police reports and witnesses full testimony..And MORE IS COMING

BEHIND THE SCENES White Hats are painting a picture for the American people and world that the [ EPSTEIN] CORRUPTION is connected to a world pedophile, human trafficking extortion ring and even greater is the connection that WILL lead to world money laundering system through [ EPSTEIN] Israel, cia.mi6 , EU & U.S. military intelligence agencies.

This is just the beginning of the FIRE and is opening the doors to the CIA Pentagon Corruption system. > This was always the *PLAN ... And the growing EPSTEIN SAGA WILL GROW INTO MAJOR WHISTLE BLOWERS COMING FORWARD AND LEAKS OF VIDEOS AND AUDIO FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES >>> INCLUDING EPSTEIN HIMSELF TALKIN

_The EPSTEIN SAGA IS GOING TO EXPLODE BY SUMMER TIME INTO THE FULL INVOLVEMENT OF THE CIA. PENTAGON. ISRAELI INTEL WITH MI6 OPERATIONS..

White Hats are painting a picture for the world. .. And the continuing EXPOSURE is going to lead and EXPOSE a controlled Military COUP over the U.S. government and elections. Including several countries across the world.

I have been telling you for a long time these events were coming and was going to happen . Well it's happening and growing/

You think it's coincidence that Q military intelligence operations was the first to bring EPSTEIN into the> Exposure on a world scale with hundreds of millions of ANONS and World Patriots searching for data on EPSTEIN

RIGHT NOW_The CIA. Pentagon is in major panic as their corrupt system and institution is inside a collapse and more data is coming and going to be dumped.

As the world gave up on EPSTEIN i have been telling what was going to happen and how it was going to connect to all branches of the government, Hollywood. Entertainment Industry.

Do you think it was coincidence that i told you the black community was being guided to expose the music and entertainment industry?
Do you think it was coincidence that i told you P Diddy was connected to massive pedo ring, sex extortion ring ? I gave you this information long ago and told you this would connect to the killings of Tupac and planned Black on Black hate/wars created through the music industry controlled by the CIA and Elites.

_NOW you have MAJOR celebrities, musicians exposing P DIDDY AND JAY Z for sex extortion, pedophilia and sexual assault. The truth is getting stronger as major forces come together and start to EXPOSE WILL SMITH having sex with men and being part of a male prostitution Elite ring ( more is going to drop on Smith)

_Sean p Diddy Combs killed his childs mother Kim Potter , she had evidence P Diddy was part of a satanic cult and she had found him having sex with young boys and she knew about the killings at these elite parties. She wanted to come forward but she was killed. ... But new evidence will emerge in the year of P Diddy connection to sex extortion ring and the CIA and to [EPSTEIN]

_RIGHT NOW... White Hats operations have given the green light to Hollywood White Hats to go after OPRAH WINFREY>≥> her connection to the CIA, Harvey Weinstein ,[ Epstein] financial ring and the Clintons human trafficking ring will be EXPOSED in the next months...
Right now in Hollywood and on the Internet celebrities are attacking Oprah and exposing her control over the black actors and black entertainment community.
(Oprah was PLANTED by the CIA and Hollywood elites to take control of the black communities and unite them under the DNC and liberal agendas ) .. In the next coming Months White Hats are going to connect JP MORGAN. Goldman Sachs Wells Fargo Blackstone BLACKROCK to A FULL CORRUPTION SCANDLR that is connected the Pentagon the CIA ( Rockerfellers+ ELITES)

To God's ear I hope

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Not holding my breath. We've been down this road before where there's a lot of promises but no proof or consequences.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

I’ll simplify it…

I think this is an oversimplification of a complex topic.

It wasn't the Boomers that decided to go away from the pension model, it was the companies that employed them. It was an unsustainable model.

Example: My Grandmother lived to the ripe old age of 91. She was a rural mail carrier for 20 years (almost to the day). She spend the next FORTY YEARS drawing a pension for the 20 years of service she gave the government. That's an unsustainable model for anyone, let alone private business enterprises. Life expectancy and population growth have both increased exponentially, which increased pension costs. If it had been set as a 1-1 or less model in the beginning, it may have worked. But anything over 1-1 is a losing proposition for the company.

I freely admit, wages have nowhere near kept up with price increases. I run a small business, and our payroll as of this week is about 18-20% of our total sales for a given time period. I'm willing to pay my people more and take less of a profit, because I'm a people-first company. And, I will admit, it's probably still not enough.

To be honest, an enema in DC with some fresh people with fresh ideas is what's needed to fix the societal problems we have. Get some more fiscally responsible individuals in office and you will see the economy right it's self. It will suck in the short term, but will be best for all in the long run.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
^^^^^. I've had a job since I was 13. Have owned my own business for the last 40 years without missing a day of work over that period. Paid outrageous taxes all my life and I can give a rats ass how "tough" it is for these spoiled brats who are living in their parents basement.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Seems like we need a 70% Tax Cut

Take away "Government Assistance" and you'll see how fast these leeches will take on the "jobs Americans don't want".

Bonus is they'll want the border shut-down so they can get these jobs.

When your choices are work or don't eat is quite the motivation to get a job.

The vast majority of these people are responsible or have made bad choices for where they are - it's not our job to pay for their bad choices.

Charities like they did in the past can take care of those truly in need and unable to work - when you sort out those that can work it's a really small amount of people for charities to handle.

Also a 70% tax cut enables companies & people to invest more and grow which leads to more jobs.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Update FYI -- Re: Strobe lights

Cousin had major problems with rodents in the house and barn at his ranch. He was catching 3-4 mice per week in his attic. They had also eaten several thousand dollars of wiring on cars and tractors. Since placing out the strobe lights he has not caught any rodents in his attic and no wiring has been eaten. He places a small strobe light in the engine compartments of the cars staying overnight This is a S Texas ranch with lots of rodents. Also keeps illegal immigrants off his property. Apparently, cars flashing every 1.5-2 seconds all night is Twilight Zoneish. Perhaps the gov't should install these lights on the border flashing towards Mexico.

Top Bottom