Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

I have spoken to multiple legislators that told me Kemp’s Floor Leaders have told them Kemp would veto legislation that contains those provisions. I say pass it then make him veto it. The Legislative Council has already released a statement saying it is Constitutional. Call Gov. Kemp’s Office and tell him to stop protecting Raffensperger.404-656-1776
@BrianKempGA

Kemp is so obviously compromised after his kids BF got baked on I16.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1c7a8cc8-5533-4cdd-89ef-04bb2a7fe7c6.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yea it's wild when you actually think about it... It's a biblical end times. Mass flooding and fire and brimstone raining down from the heavens stars appearing to move in the sky... a day of total sunlight or a day with no sunlight depending on where you are. Look at the New Madrid fault in eastern US... it shouldn't be there. Talk to geologist and they'll tell you it doesn't make sense... unless you have an event that breaks the mantle of the planet, and lets the crust float free across it for a couple days.

It explains finding tropical plants in Greenland in alternating layers with arctic plants. Huge water flow damage in Western US or North Africa. Huge amounts of water washed over that area and they are visible from satellite. Couldn't just be rain fall because the channel it cut was too wide to see from the ground... it wasn't until we got airplanes people started to notice it.

He also joked that some of the elite get the whole story, and some just get part of the story. He was saying Bezos is building a huge bunker in the right spot with the right stuff. Zuckerberg is building on Hawaii... LOL.

It’s visible with the Grand Canyon too.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Good job, DIPSHIT! Turner Construction just fired him. 🤣. Bet his wife and little kids are proud of ole Dad posting it on the interwebz. 😖

View attachment 214786
There was a bricklayer who set a uo logo in the masonry work at Boone Pickens Stadium several years ago. Don't remember if he was fired, but the area was removed/rebricked.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I'm good with that and I live at about 5300' - 20 minute drive and I'm at one of my best friend's semi-mansion at about 7500' so no flooding.

Based on this factoid I won't be starving either.

"It is estimated that 70% of the food consumed in Colombia is produced by them."

We also have world-class genetic beauties to repopulate the world.

Make your flight reservations now before it's too late, I don't want to be the only one ITT
It seems like paradise, until you read about their gun laws.

MortgageHorn

Founder
🇨🇴 Colombian Women Are Fucking Based 🇨🇴

Shakira gives her opinion on the ‘Barbie’ movie to Allure:

“My sons absolutely hated it.

They felt that it was emasculating. And I agree, to a certain extent. I'm raising two boys. I want ‘em to feel powerful too [while] respecting women.

I like pop culture when it attempts to empower women without robbing men of their possibility to be men, to also protect and provide. I believe in giving women all the tools and the trust that we can do it all without losing our essence, without losing our femininity.

I think that men have a purpose in society and women have another purpose as well. We complement each other, and that complement should not be lost.”

Plow-On!

Last edited:

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
Met a person today that still thinks the Steele Dossier being a hoax is a hoax. Anyone got a solid piece of info I can send this person to help red pill? TIA.
The Michael Cohen passport/phone records Prague trip "corroboration." Proves not only Cohen WASNT there, but that someone used the FBI database to create the dossier in the first place.

Crime of the Century (until the blatant 2020 steal)

MortgageHorn

Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder

adam-sandler.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
Moscow.
Garlic.
299 Rubles/kg = $3.25/kg = $1.47/lb

California.
Garlic.
$9.59/lb = $21.12/kg

And the winner is: MOSCOW
Savings 86.5% !!!
This is almost nine-fold difference!
PS Detailed comparison of salaries & costs in Russia vs. U.S. is here:
Part 1 ()
Part 2 ()

#Compare
#InfoDefenseAuthor

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
(https://t.me/infodefENGLAND)📱 InfoDefense (https://t.me/InfoDefAll)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How the fuck is that even possible!
They refuse to believe that a flourishing economy is the major source of their tax revenue and must be protected. Their nitwit edicts continue to run those who fund the economy out of state and they take their revenue with them. What's left are the consequences of what they imposed It's quite the exhilarating high to have an unlimited amount of money to spend on feel good Socialibdem ideas and not one cent comes out of their personal pockets.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom