Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Ofallontiger

Poster
So satanists want to add some more satanic things to a satanic holiday disguised as a Christian one?

Shocking.

Maybe Christians should start basing Christ’s resurrection on the actual date based on God’s calendar rather than a sick fucking pagan ritual killing babies for the blood to soak eggs in.

Also, Christians should realize the Friday crucifixion is 100% crap because it cannot equal three days and three nights. They ditched actual history for pagan bullshit.
Christian churches never discuss the two Sabbath Days during The week he was crucified and resurrected. He had to fulfill the Spring Feasts. He was crucified on Passover. He had to be taken off the cross before the High Sabbath Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. He was resurrected on the Sabbath day on the Feast of First Fruits. We should always obey, or at least be knowledgeable of His Holy calendar.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
91187382_10222311532963118_7936120821565620224_n.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was listening to Suspicious Observer on a podcast tonight... That dude scares the hell out of me with the sun stuff. He's been saying that a micro burst is about to happen.. 2030 to 2050. This will cause a shift of the orientation of Earth.

The US will basically be fliipped to the southern hemisphere. Most of the east coast US will flood severely due to storm surge from the flip. Earth quakes and volcanoes all over the globe going off over a couple day period... Happens about every 12000 years whick happens to be when many of the ancient megalithic structures were built.

The magnetic pole shift isn't the only thing going on. They found glass on the moon when we went there. That isn't from a comet or asteroid... that's the sun shooting a burst of plasma our way. Our magnetic field will only help us so much.

Goldhedge

Legendary

OFFICIAL SITE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE FRANCIS SCOTT KEY BRIDGE RESPONSE​

ABOUT THIS RESOURCE​

This is a site dedicated to the handling of Key Bridge Response 2024. All information presented here is based on the available facts surrounding the incident. For the most up-to-date information and details on the different components of the response please refer to this site. This site is maintained by the Unified Command to provide information to the public on the status of the incident and response. We will continue to keep stakeholders informed through updates on this site. If you would like to receive email updates please subscribe to the incident mailing list.

MortgageHorn

Founder
I was listening to Suspicious Observer on a podcast tonight... That dude scares the hell out of me with the sun stuff. He's been saying that a micro burst is about to happen.. 2030 to 2050. This will cause a shift of the orientation of Earth.

The US will basically be fliipped to the southern hemisphere. Most of the east coast US will flood severely due to storm surge from the flip. Earth quakes and volcanoes all over the globe going off over a couple day period... Happens about every 12000 years whick happens to be when many of the ancient megalithic structures were built.

The magnetic pole shift isn't the only thing going on. They found glass on the moon when we went there. That isn't from a comet or asteroid... that's the sun shooting a burst of plasma our way. Our magnetic field will only help us so much.

What About South America?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What About South America?
Flipping up to north hemisphere. Elevation and side is key. I think it's the east coast that are going to get hit the worst with floods. Central America is probably fucked due to elevation LOL. Columbia would basically be the same temp. Europe is doomed he says. 2 big volcanoes that will go boom and then they have 3 bodies of water that will flood the entire continent.

5000ft elevation to be safe I think he said. could probably get lucky in some instances at 1200fit. If you have a big volcano near you, even if dormant, it's a bad place. Also being near fault lines is bad because you'll have lots of earthquakes for days or weeks.

Some people say the globe can't move like that but if you think about the wooly mammoth who were found frozen in the tundra of Canada.... Those animals ate over 300 pounds of food per day. How would there have been enough food growing in Canada during an ice age? They should have been starved out before freezing to death with berries still undigested in their belly. But plasma cooling could explain how they went from a temperate climate like Wisc today and then got thrown burther north while also having -200 temps for a short time.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^fng bizarro world^^

^^the comment section says it all^^

It was heading to San Fran, just getting the passengers accustomed to the smell

MortgageHorn

Founder
Roll WV and half of VA into district 5 and lets run this shit.

Also wouldn't mind adding part of Co and all of Wyo and most of Montana... Let's be honest... we could add tons of states area bordering 5.

GTFO

You'll need that and a lot more to keep the GOAT 3 from stomping a mud-hole in you.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Columbia Colombia would basically be the same temp.

I'm good with that and I live at about 5300' - 20 minute drive and I'm at one of my best friend's semi-mansion at about 7500' so no flooding.

Based on this factoid I won't be starving either.

"It is estimated that 70% of the food consumed in Colombia is produced by them."

We also have world-class genetic beauties to repopulate the world.

Make your flight reservations now before it's too late, I don't want to be the only one ITT

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom