Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I f'king said what I said.

quint-jaws.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Rumors that he either was banging someone's wife or that he was saying people should be fired over Abbey gate.... In modern military I could believe both equally.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...S&cvid=19acaab24c424c36bca1c97d89331402&ei=38

the commander of a Marine infantry battalion in the 1st Marine Division has been fired for what the Marine Corps called "a loss of trust and confidence in his ability to continue to serve in that position," according to a statement from the division.

On March 26, Lt. Col. Christopher O’Melia was relieved as the commander of 1st Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment by Maj. Gen. Benjamin T. Watson, commanding general of the 1st Infantry Division, the division's statement to Task & Purpose says.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Rumors that he either was banging someone's wife or that he was saying people should be fired over Abbey gate.... In modern military I could believe both equally.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...S&cvid=19acaab24c424c36bca1c97d89331402&ei=38

the commander of a Marine infantry battalion in the 1st Marine Division has been fired for what the Marine Corps called "a loss of trust and confidence in his ability to continue to serve in that position," according to a statement from the division.

On March 26, Lt. Col. Christopher O’Melia was relieved as the commander of 1st Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment by Maj. Gen. Benjamin T. Watson, commanding general of the 1st Infantry Division, the division's statement to Task & Purpose says.
This happened a couple of weeks ago here at Restone in HVS AL.

The guy, a 4-star, was responsible for the overall procurement for the Army.
DEI + Pussy took him out.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Mitch the Turtle McConnell is outnumbered 48 to 1, yet they let this old Senile, Establishment, Rino, Mofo lead them around like frightened toddlers.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Hmmm

Use of blood in the cement, mortar and concrete industry for obtaining a lightened material​

Abstract​

The present invention relates to the use of blood in the construction and building industry, whereby blood and extracts of blood containing haemoglobin are used as air entraining colloids. The recommended process for preparing a lightened material consists in associating a construction element chosen from the cements, mortars and concretes, with at least one air entraining colloid chosen from whole blood, globules, red blood corpuscles and haemoglobin. The invention also relates to the lightened material obtained according to this process.

The MOB has been using this technique for decades.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

It gets worse. Regen was forced to undergo brain surgery due to the attack, spent 30 days in the hospital, and now lives with frequent seizures. At the time of the attack, he was headed to rehab for his stroke he suffered a couple years earlier. Caban says he is "sorry" that his diabetes caused the attack."I’ve suffered diabetes for a very long time from a very young age. I’ve had hypoglycemic episodes previously, and I’m so sorry this has happened," he said in Manhattan Criminal Court."I was reckless. There were no intentions at all. I had no intentions to harm him."Caban is trying to claim he didn't "fully recall" what happened because of his diabetes. Caban faced up to a year in jail but pleaded guilty to reckless assault in the third degree, which means he may get off with "just a slap on the wrist" under a sweetheart plea deal. (NY Post)Insane.

Top Bottom