Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^arrogant cvnts, and why wasn't he in a lounge since he is so elite^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
lucy-weird.gif

^^and here we go, disappointed this hasn't happened more^^

Goldhedge

Legendary
All this "NEWS" about Bob Menendez and Brand make me wonder what they are distracting us from.

This is the "ammunition" they use to distract what's really going on behind the scenes.

Could it be Biden's White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention (wink nudge) i.e., "gun grab" to end the scourge of gun violence in America office??

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

How to Detoxify Spike Proteins Caused by the Vaccines from Your Body

1.) Ivermectin - Binds tightly to spike protein. It can prevent the virus from entering the cells, and it can prevent the virus from replicating.

2.) Suramin - Like ivermectin, it prevents spike protein from binding to ACE2 receptors.

3.) NAC - Powerful antioxidant. Reduces the damage that happens after toxicity and has been shown to be able to restore damaged cells back to their normal state.

4.) Catechin and Kurkumin - They have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

This Video

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

This is all about "We've got it all" only nobody has seen all. After what Paxton told Tucker, it's going to be theft of biblical proportions.

I know it used to be a joke on tMB about Kelce being a limp-wristed Lib faggot, but he might actually be a Lib faggot.

He's been a lib for a long time.

This surprises me.

Positioning to run for president. Better ask Big Mike first.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

1.) Ivermectin - Binds tightly to spike protein. It can prevent the virus from entering the cells, and it can prevent the virus from replicating.

2.) Suramin - Like ivermectin, it prevents spike protein from binding to ACE2 receptors.

3.) NAC - Powerful antioxidant. Reduces the damage that happens after toxicity and has been shown to be able to restore damaged cells back to their normal state.

4.) Catechin and Kurkumin - They have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

This Video

Not saying you should not use Ivermectin but it's in the same class of pesticides as Abamectin B1 which is in many roach baits. Ivermectin is used to treat scabies, a mite. For pharmacies that refuse to dispense Ivermectin tell them you have scabies.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

“I hope everyone is able to remember that it was me, as President of the United States, that got delinquent NATO members to start paying their dues, which amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars. There would be no NATO if I didn’t act strongly and swiftly. Also, it was me that got Ukraine the very effective antitank busters (Javelins) when the previous Administration was sending blankets. Let History so note!”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

This Video

Kurkumin is actually curcumin or Tumeric. Be careful using Tumeric for inflammation. It's easy to overdose at rates above 500 mg. It wrecked havoc on my GI tract for 6 months and took almost a year to get my appetite back. I did lose 70 pounds fighting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom