Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
The Cult of Maga, hanging by a thread?

That does contradict almost every single other poll I have seen showing Trump was gaining in light of the indictments being levied. It will be interesting to see which plays out to be true. I could see some people who still think that politicians are pure in DC backing off of Trump, but I do not think his base will abandon him in any way because of that.

RHT 3

Elite

“Yet when it came out six years ago, Rising Starwas mostly ignored; as a result, its most scandalous and perhaps revelatory passages, such as Obama’s long letter to another girlfriend about his fantasies of having sex with men, read today, to people who are more familiar with the Obama myth than the historical record, like partisan bigotry.”

View attachment 191991

I read that article and it makes so much sense about Obama.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
SIMPLY BLOCK OR IGNORE @ETNVol JUST LET HIM TALK TO HIMSELF. HE IS TROLLING THE CRAP OUT OF MOST OF YOU AT THIS POINT

Posting polls is trolling? I see people posting polls all day long, and many posters seem to love it.

Or is it only polls you don't agree with?

Being a Trumper and being thin-skinned is a rough combination.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sure and you really believe that shit. No one will abandon Trump unless they are with the deep state

Do you believe the polls that show Trump with a massive lead? I don't. I don't trust any poll. I wouldn't give a nickel for the poll I posted above. But as useless as it is, it's just as valid as all these other phony polls. Repeatedly people ITT claim Trump has a huge lead because of these polls. Polls are made to shape a narrative. Few if any are real.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1691162176483.png

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Posting polls is trolling? I see people posting polls all day long, and many posters seem to love it.

Or is it only polls you don't agree with?

Being a Trumper and being thin-skinned is a rough combination.

bro I am the farthest from thin skinned. You are a fvcking loser and most of the board agrees with me. I actually feel sorry for you

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^so murder^^

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
bro I am the farthest from thin skinned. You are a fvcking loser and most of the board agrees with me. I actually feel sorry for you

Your posts prove every point I try to make, and everyone knows it 🤣 Same as Bama trying to say it's not a cult, while literally calling Trump "the chosen one". Or your buddy Hiddenbraincells getting angry at polls that show bad news for Trump.

Sadly, most of you cultists won't wake up until Trump disappears.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

View attachment 192009
1691166461748.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Do you believe the polls that show Trump with a massive lead? I don't. I don't trust any poll. I wouldn't give a nickel for the poll I posted above. But as useless as it is, it's just as valid as all these other phony polls. Repeatedly people ITT claim Trump has a huge lead because of these polls. Polls are made to shape a narrative. Few if any are real.

Here's your poll:

By all means, keep spreading your ridiculous propaganda, though.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Your posts prove every point I try to make, and everyone knows it 🤣 Same as Bama trying to say it's not a cult, while literally calling Trump "the chosen one". Or your buddy Hiddenbraincells getting angry at polls that show bad news for Trump.

Sadly, most of you cultists won't wake up until Trump disappears.
You live life in a house of mirrors. Its really become quite the spectacle.

Top Bottom