Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

If Trump is actually never charged or convicted of 'seditious conspiracy' and 'insurrection' to get him stripped from the ballots in key states prior to Nov 2024, I fully expect to see this:

Democrats frantically submitting bills to reverse what they did under Nanshee when they CHANGED THE RULE that allowed the VP to send back fraudulent votes/electors. I also fully expect the GOP to laugh loudly at them and vote it down every time.

Thanks for 'clarifying' that the VP does NOT have the power to send electors/votes back to the states, Nanshee! And changing the law and the rules to make it so Harris or whoever is VP on Jan 6, 2025 can't do ONE DAMN THING to stop what is coming.

Oh and God Bless Mike Pence for raising this issue in the first place and literally trolling the Democrats into changing the law.

Willingly or not, that's one door that is now shut for those who would try to prevent Trump from being sworn in on Jan 20, 2025 should he win the next Presidential election.

Goldhedge

Legendary

This also applies if a GOP candidate OTHER than Trump wins the 2024 election.

Screaming election fraud and 'illegitimate President' will suddenly become COOL AGAIN.

And trying to challenge the electoral college vote count will instantly be transformed into something every true patriot should do.

Unfortunately, thanks to the 'clarification' voted into the rules by the House in the final weeks of the Reign of the Drunken Mafia Princess, there is no open door any longer for saying the VP can take any of action other than 'symbolically' counting the electoral college votes on Jan 6, 2025.

I can hardly wait!

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
This kid lives in my neighborhood and a Karen in our neighborhood turned him into the feds.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives

@dom_lucre

DEVELOPING: President Obama is being accused of covering up the death of his chef Tafari Campbell. Edgartown Police are rejecting all of our requests for the identity of the witness and the 911 caller, citing an exemption that allows police to withhold informationLabeling the incident an accident but continuing to withhold information under the guise of an 'ongoing investigation', DailyMail revealed the region's First Amendment coalition told DailyMail that police are abusing that law, given they've already ruled out foul play. State police have even armed departments with rejection letters to send to the media, which has been bombarding agencies with questions.Martha's Vineyard police even left the reason for the emergency call blank in official logs from the night of the incident. The reason for every other call that night is given.It is worth noting “The witness directed rescuers to one area where Campbell was thought to have gone under.Crews diligently searched the location that night but did not find a body. Authorities also searched properties around the pond, in hopes Campbell had possibly made it to shore.Campbell was located around 10am the next morning by Massachusetts Environmental Police officers deploying side-scan sonar from a boat.Sasha and Malia Obama flew from the island the same week Barrack was golfing while Michelle was playing tennis. If this happened to Donald Trump would the media be this silent?

Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives
@dom_lucre

DEVELOPING: President Obama is being accused of covering up the death of his chef Tafari Campbell. Edgartown Police are rejecting all of our requests for the identity of the witness and the 911 caller, citing an exemption that allows police to withhold informationLabeling the incident an accident but continuing to withhold information under the guise of an 'ongoing investigation', DailyMail revealed the region's First Amendment coalition told DailyMail that police are abusing that law, given they've already ruled out foul play. State police have even armed departments with rejection letters to send to the media, which has been bombarding agencies with questions.Martha's Vineyard police even left the reason for the emergency call blank in official logs from the night of the incident. The reason for every other call that night is given.It is worth noting “The witness directed rescuers to one area where Campbell was thought to have gone under.Crews diligently searched the location that night but did not find a body. Authorities also searched properties around the pond, in hopes Campbell had possibly made it to shore.Campbell was located around 10am the next morning by Massachusetts Environmental Police officers deploying side-scan sonar from a boat.Sasha and Malia Obama flew from the island the same week Barrack was golfing while Michelle was playing tennis. If this happened to Donald Trump would the media be this silent?
This is super far behind the news. We know who the witness was for the most part.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Federal Takeover

I have no want to end up like the January 6th people. Stranded in a United States Gulag forgotten about

No, I think I'll wait until revolution is more viable than throwing myself in the Lions Den for no more than political talking points
I hear you, my brother. For those that may not know @Jakethedog and I are both from Sand Mountain in Bama. We have never met but we both know anyone from there are most likely Fucking Scrappers.
Don't tread on us. :cool:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I knew Pence was a peter puffing turncoat from jumpstreet. I aint judging but he is probably gonna hang by his neck till dead. Or he is playing his part in a plea deal to spend his last days overlooking Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom