Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Maybe the Faggot-Midget Actor Shouldn't Send Them to The Meat-Grinder

Also It Was Posted On This Board Long Ago That LAC Would Gladly "Take-In" Hot Ukrainian Girls As

"RWB" aka Refugees With Benefits
The Russians are the only ones causing the meat grinder. They could withdraw from Ukraine tomorrow and it would all end.

I do agree about taking in Ukrainian refugees. Not only do they have strong anti-communist values but we can certainly use the workers here in The US.

All the Ukrainian women that I’ve worked with, that have immigrated here since the genocide began, have been pretty good looking as well. The accent does hurt either 😎

Goldhedge

Legendary
Fish hat?
Keep up will ya?

Why is The Pope's Mitre Shaped Like a Fish?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Very kind words. Thank you, MortageHorn for all of your hospitality. You gave us a real Texas Welcome here in South America that I hope to repay someday. And I was most impressed by the love that the locals showed you wherever we went. You have built a great life here in your community and I can see how happy you are.

Best of luck with your shoulder surgery tomorrow morning and look forward to giving you the Djokovic treatment next time we meet.
That is so awesome. I love this board. Love you all.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 190793

View attachment 190794

^^they can, just don't want to.
This infuriated me fiercely

OPD77

Legendary
View attachment 191038

Former Attorney General Bill Barr Threatens to ‘Jump Off Bridge’ if Trump Secures GOP 2024 Nomination​

View attachment 191039
Jump you fat fuuk !! Make sure there's a huge concrete pad at the bottom to catch you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom