Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

The 'Barbie' Movie Is Ending Relationships Left And Right​

"I really didn’t even recognize how he was perceiving it until he asked, ‘Are you crying?’ two or three times throughout."

denn

Legendary
Founder

Like Megyn Kelly, the majority of us are rooting against the woman's soccer team. They made that bed a long time ago and now they deserve all the hate they get. You don't want to be part of repping the USA and what it stands for....do not play. Rapinoe is definitely poison and part f everything wrong with the ;leftist's in this country. The players that are patriotic need to stand up and say something. Forget solidarity for your team. this is your country that you are out there for. Meaning you are the face of the rest of us while you are there. Act accordingly or GTFO. Simple really.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
PUBS better get something going quickly Joe, Garland, and Smith are running a fucking train on them every day.

I like this plan much better:
-impeach Merrick Garland
-impeach Chris Wray
-defund Jack Smith, which effectively fires him
-impeach Joe Biden
McCarthy won't allow this.

Any idea which ten democrat senators will vote to convict?
Going to take more than 10 as Romney, Murkowski, Thune, McConnell, Cornyn and other uniparty members would not vote to convict.

denn

Legendary
Founder
McCarthy won't allow this.

Going to take more than 10 as Romney, Murkowski, Thune, McConnell, Cornyn and other uniparty members would not vote to convict.
Good post and I agree in regards to McCarthy and what will amount to nothing done on his part. Pelosi would have already had impeachment done if the presidents name was Trump. McCarthy is just not going to do a dang thig.

Romney, Murkowsi, Thune, Cornyn (most of the time) are basically democrats at this point. McConnell is as uniparty as it gets though.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I feel sorry for all the sad, pathetic people who have been psychologically terrorized into believing the climate change cult narrative. It's actually a mental illness, and its symptoms are incessant fear stemming from every weather variation, combined with a strong desire to control others and cripple human activity in order to "save the planet" FROM humanity. The #climate #hoax narrative is just as stupid and yet just as dangerous as the #COVID panic narrative which destroyed economies and countless lives in the name of "compliance" with ill-fated government authority. REJECT the climate cultists if you really want to save human civilization.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I feel sorry for all the sad, pathetic people who have been psychologically terrorized into believing the climate change cult narrative. It's actually a mental illness, and its symptoms are incessant fear stemming from every weather variation, combined with a strong desire to control others and cripple human activity in order to "save the planet" FROM humanity. The #climate #hoax narrative is just as stupid and yet just as dangerous as the #COVID panic narrative which destroyed economies and countless lives in the name of "compliance" with ill-fated government authority. REJECT the climate cultists if you really want to save human civilization.
We have all been programmed and decieved on every level. Some, like the LAC, finally wake up from our slumber and realize this truth. This phase is for the lobotomized masses left in dysphoria. Some will make it out. Others will remain asleep. Enjoy the show I say. SKOL!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
mpRZgZ.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Genocide very rarely moves the needle unless those people are personally involved. Just look at what is happening with Ukraine and how little some people care about that genocide as well.

Maybe the Faggot-Midget Actor Shouldn't Send Them to The Meat-Grinder

Also It Was Posted On This Board Long Ago That LAC Would Gladly "Take-In" Hot Ukrainian Girls As

"RWB" aka Refugees With Benefits

denn

Legendary
Founder

Love when I see stuff like this. The 98% of people who just operate day to day like normal human beings should all applaud these crazy people losing. They brought it on themselves. I do not think they realize just how many people out there are no aligned with their ideology, or mental illness. Whatever you want to call it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom