Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F2s1xqCXsAAZEaX

Not a terrible plan but it’s not exactly accurate either. The US & France are on demographically speaking.

He is right about Italy and The UK tho. At some point the Brits are going to have to do what Japan did and come begging for a trade deal and long term guarantees otherwise their economy is going to continue to suffer. It’s been nice to see both Trump and Biden tell them to fuck off with their “free trade” BS.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Do you believe the polls that show Trump with a massive lead? I don't. I don't trust any poll. I wouldn't give a nickel for the poll I posted above. But as useless as it is, it's just as valid as all these other phony polls. Repeatedly people ITT claim Trump has a huge lead because of these polls. Polls are made to shape a narrative. Few if any are real.
1691168623533.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Well LAC, going in first thing Monday AM for my hip replacement. Doctor tells me he will have me walking out of the hospital about 6 hours post surgery. Sounds too good to be true, but he claims my proper eating habits and routine exercise regimen will pay dividends for me and I won't have to stay overnight in the hospital. Here's to hoping he's correct. I'm 50 and have yet to spend the night in a hospital as a patient. I'd like to keep the streak alive.

Any tips some of you other olds can share with me who have been through this would be appreciated. Do's and dont's and things you wish you had been aware of prior to surgery.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Well LAC, going in first thing Monday AM for my hip replacement. Doctor tells me he will have me walking out of the hospital about 6 hours post surgery. Sounds too good to be true, but he claims my proper eating habits and routine exercise regimen will pay dividends for me and I won't have to stay overnight in the hospital. Here's to hoping he's correct. I'm 50 and have yet to spend the night in a hospital as a patient. I'd like to keep the streak alive.

Any tips some of you other olds can share with me who have been through this would be appreciated. Do's and dont's and things you wish you had been aware of prior to surgery.
I heard of stories like that, Walking out the same day. I thought they were crazy.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

No advice but wishing you the best

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Best of luck brother!

Prayers sent!

BTW - Rehab is a bitch for my operation - fucking 10X worse than the surgery - hope hips are easier!

yankmenoodle

Elite

Knee replaced in December. Walked out 3 hours post surgery. I'm told hip replacement is much easier. Surgery and rehab. God bless.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Good luck

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Best of luck to you.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Dianne Feinstein, 90, cedes POA to daughter but still serves in Congress​

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein has relinquished power of attorney to her daughter — even as she continues to serve in Congress at the age of 90, according to a report.

The Democratic senator — who is the oldest member of Congress — has faced calls to resign after health complications kept her away from the Capitol for months earlier this year.

Since returning to Washington DC, she has appeared frail and has had a number of public mental lapses.

Feinstein handed over power of attorney to her daughter, 66-year-old Katherine Feinstein, in part to help handle legal battles over her late husband Richard Blum’s estate, the New York Times reported on Thursday.

In one dispute, Katherine, Feinstein’s only child, is at odds with Blum’s three daughters over the ownership of a luxury beach house owned by Feinstein, according to the paper.

In a separate lawsuit, the two families are feuding over Blum’s life insurance, which Feinstein claims she needs to cover her increasing medical costs, The Times reported.

Feinstein, who has represented California for over 30 years, announced earlier this year that she would not seek re-election in 2024. Several longtime colleagues have leaked to the press that her mental acuity has significantly declined.

Last week, the former San Francisco mayor had to be prompted several times by a colleague to say “aye” when it was her turn to cast her vote on the $831.781 billion Defense Appropriations Bill during a Senate Appropriations Committee hearing.

Feinstein was briefly hospitalized in February for complications due to shingles. She was released to her San Francisco home, where she recovered for the next two months.

She returned to Washington in May but seemed confused about her months-long absence when confronted by reporters, insisting that she had not left Congress to recover from the illness, but had been there voting the whole time.

Feinstein relies on staffers to push her wheelchair, remind her how and when she should vote, and explain what is happening when she becomes confused, according to a New York Times report earlier this year.

LINK

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

utv2316

Elite
Founder
I hear you, my brother. For those that may not know @Jakethedog and I are both from Sand Mountain in Bama. We have never met but we both know anyone from there are most likely Fucking Scrappers.
Don't tread on us. :cool:
My Dad was from Scottsboro (actually, Little Red Hill) and has many relatives that live on Sand Mtn. - many still there.

Top Bottom