Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FrOXDM_XsAYenqW

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Hot Garbage. He is a weak coward who hung the victim card around his neck and blamed all his issues on others.
That card unfortunately pays well in our dysfunctional country.
San Francisco is arguably the most liberal NFL city. He lost his starting job in THAT city.

Edit to add- lost his job to Blaine Gabbert.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Many people said the effect of the Death Jabs would start showing up in droves in 2-3 years. Those years are here.

The frightening thing is that so many otherwise healthy people are developing cancers which start out at Stage 4.
My good friend who is retired is the perfect picture of health, works out every morning at 5:30, eats right........ is having triple bypass surgery next week. Fully vaxxed.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden is such a moron. He wants to put a cap on Saudi Oil price.
Saudi oil minister replies that Saudi will cut oil production and embargo oil.
He wants direct war with Russia who has the worlds largest arsenal of Nuclear weapons, war with China, now start a severe world wide shortage of oil for America. Think that will drive up gasoline prices very much?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ok you Fuckers - talking to you single guys.

A married LAC is "popping" your LAC "Medellin Colombian Cherry" for you.

@Law Abiding Citizen2 and his wife are meeting @MortgageHorn for drinks tonight.

The crazy thing is the restaurant where they are eating with the wedding party is literally 157' from my house.

Great choice Mistural is 5* in cuisine, service, and ambiance.

I did promise not to bring up any of our conspiracy threads so they don't disinvite he and his better half to the wedding.

Get your asses down here.

You guys sticking around for a bank run or something?

Top Bottom