Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
This is true, and sadly, I hate to say that it's mainly young, white, college educated women. Heck, I'm even seeing my wife start to turn more liberal. Her 2 younger sisters are definitely liberal, their parents are hardcore conservatives.

It’s because women are weak, naturally, both physically and mentally. They shouldn’t be allowed to vote if we are being honest.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'm sure this is nothing.

Soooo…….what you’re sayin’ is the CIA has it and they’ll get it to a group that will make proper use it right?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ok you Fuckers - talking to you single guys.

A married LAC is "popping" your LAC "Medellin Colombian Cherry" for you.

@Law Abiding Citizen2 and his wife are meeting @MortgageHorn for drinks tonight.

The crazy thing is the restaurant where they are eating with the wedding party is literally 157' from my house.

Great choice Mistural is 5* in cuisine, service, and ambiance.

I did promise not to bring up any of our conspiracy threads so they don't disinvite he and his better half to the wedding.

Get your asses down here.

You guys sticking around for a bank run or something?

1678938825826.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FrR1X-fX0AMWw45

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Catilac

Elite
The "drone" incident is going to show pubs how far away they are from having representation in our government. These people are all controlled.

Lindsay Graham is like a cartoon caricature of a US Senator . Like something from the Simpson

A character who finishes a speech then picks up a briefcase full of cash from General Dynamics and operating instructions from thd CIA

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Reports that Russia took out a deep undrground NATO Command HQ north of Kiev.
Interesting that we haven't been told about US military people who may have died in Ukraine. If there were NATO people inside the bunker you can bet US personnel were among them.

Has the military put an embargo on reporting deaths of US personnel? Have they told families to be quiet?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^but of course^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^borrow :rolleyes: ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^and the cities stay Dem^^

^^someone trying, wish him well^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

A bill was introduced in the Texas Legislature to allow minors to sue Drag Queens who knowingly perform inappropriately with children in the audience.

The bill would allow a $5,000 fine to be paid to the minor, recovery of attorney fees, and damages for psychological, emotional, and physical harm.

Even if a parent accompanied the minor, that is no defense.

The minor cannot sue if he/she used a false ID to gain entry.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
A bill was introduced in the Texas Legislature to allow minors to sue Drag Queens who knowingly perform inappropriately with children in the audience.

The bill would allow a $5,000 fine to be paid to the minor, recovery of attorney fees, and damages for psychological, emotional, and physical harm.

Even if a parent accompanied the minor, that is no defense.

The minor cannot sue if he/she used a false ID to gain entry.

Just curious as to what kind of ID would a minor have other than maybe a library card or school ID?
And what would be the purpose of a false ID?

Top Bottom