Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just curious as to what kind of ID would a minor have other than maybe a library card or school ID?
And what would be the purpose of a false ID?
Don't know but it's not difficult to get a fake ID on the streets. When I was in HS I saw many fake ID's people made. It was easy then as there was no photo on the driver's license and it was easy to cut a number out of an old Texas DL and glue on the new DL. They were paper DL's and not laminated. A sharp razor blade and glue was all it took.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Don't know but it's not difficult to get a fake ID on the streets. When I was in HS I saw many fake ID's people made. It was easy then as there was no photo on the driver's license and it was easy to cut a number out of an old Texas DL and glue on the new DL. They were paper DL's and not laminated. A sharp razor blade and glue was all it took.

Totally get it. Fake ID to show a older age to get booze or entry into bars.

But getting a fake ID to go to a drag show? Just seems odd to me.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
This is true, and sadly, I hate to say that it's mainly young, white, college educated women. Heck, I'm even seeing my wife start to turn more liberal. Her 2 younger sisters are definitely liberal, their parents are hardcore conservatives.
If your wife is turning you are failing. Period. Fix your household or get a penile enlargement

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
You thought Inflation Was Bad Now?

i-see-no-problem-here-crazy-eyes.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

nothing-to-see-here-explosion.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Russian pilot downed US drone by dumping fuel on it, which bent prop

Looks like the Russians are trying hard to avoid a major conflict with the US and others while the US especially is trying to instigate a conflict.

It's intriguing that the US is upset at Russia not wanting secret Biolabs, NATO and other threats next door to them but some politicians have no qualm about going to war with Cartels along our border.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

nothing-to-see-here-explosion.gif

Wonder what the Oregon HS principal or other teacher would say if the assignment detailed a fantasy of shoving a baseball bat up their ass?

Principal's name is Missy. 😁

denn

Legendary
Founder

Masks and their manufacturers have always known that they do not prevent viruses from spreading or keep you safe from getting one. They had a warning on the label of the boxes they sold them in. 3M specifically, who produces a large number of N95 masks. Masks are for sick people, not healthy people and it makes healthy people sick if they wear them too long. It is disgusting how much science and R&D stuff government officials ignored (intentionally of course) when they made everyone wear masks for no reason other than profits. Even those that do not get the virus are harming their immune systems when wearing a mask all the time and who profits from that when they get sick later on? Such a scam and money grab both upfront and down the line.

CurtOFD78

Elite
If your wife is turning you are failing. Period. Fix your household or get a penile enlargement
I am working on her. It’s like a psyop- gotta convince them, and women are hard headed, but I think she is seeing the light.

Now, my penis is just fine, and she loves it. I just thought you’d like to know since you’re thinking about my penis!

Latest posts

Top Bottom