Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia has a Naval blockade over drone site. They have a submersible recover sub at the drone. It is in 900M of water. They will hook up I suspect and recover the drone possibly today

MalO

Elite
This is funny as hell. Jim Cramer was drunk on TV talking about short sellers.

Be warned the mods have deleted threads about this several times. Give it a watch before the thread goes poof.

I've been looking around for the clip somewhere other than reddit because reddit mods keep deleting it. (no callout threads)

I was able to find an edited version on youtube where they added some scenes for comedic effect. I am still looking for the uncut clip because I want to save it.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Oklahoma Man Out on Early Release Commits Triple Homicide — Murders Woman, Cooks Her Heart, Tries to Feed it to Relatives — Including Four-Year-Old Child​

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Why Tucker’s Footage Was Stopped: Confirms Initial Capitol Breachers Were Federal Agents, Says Santilli.​

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Oklahoma Man Out on Early Release Commits Triple Homicide — Murders Woman, Cooks Her Heart, Tries to Feed it to Relatives — Including Four-Year-Old Child​

Shouldn't even be a trial. Just shoot him while hes "trying to escape".

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
I got 7 eggs from the chickens the other day. I was so happy I would be able to retire early that I was dancing and dropped 2. Fuck!!!! Now I have to work another 2 years to make up for that moment of weakness.
We get 5 from ours everyday. Big ass eggs too! Jumbo plus. It's the best investment we ever made. Haven't had to buy eggs since Jan 2022!

Trump was a failure in that so many of us didn't get vaxxed. It was his only purpose I think. I say that having voted for him twice.

Those of you that still think Trump is any different than the rest of the swamp, I don't know what to tell you. He appointed Wray and many others. No politician will save this country we are beyond that.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FrYVW5oWAAEOGMr

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Is the WEF finished now. Are people waking up?

No, they’re using woke shit to destroy everything then they’ll swoop in and the woke assholes will be the first buried in a trench as soon as they complain and try to pull their same BS.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Why Tucker’s Footage Was Stopped: Confirms Initial Capitol Breachers Were Federal Agents, Says Santilli.​

It was stopped? No more coming out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom