Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Fortunately I bought a bag of dehydrated eggs. Will make 80 eggs. Just add water and stir then use them as you would eggs for scrambled or in recipes. I also bought bread mixes along with cornmeal, flour, sugar and other dry stuff. I have about 20 lbs of pintos, 20 lbs of rice, same amount of pasta and 3-4 dozen cans of veggies. And a lot more other stuff.

MalO

Elite
To even pretend that Ukraine is defeating Russia is nonsense.
Russia had Kiev surrounded in March 2022 and that was the most territory they held in Ukraine during the war so far. Starting in April 2022 Russia started losing ground. They got pushed back from Kiev and then they started losing ground in Eastern Ukraine too.

I've been reading about these morons talking about the glorious war in Bakhmut.

"Bakhmut is the lynchpin of the invasion"
"Bakhmut is the most fortified military installation in Europe"
"Bakhmut is of great strategic importance to Ukraine"

Bakhmut is a small walled town just like a thousand other medieval-era small walled towns. It's not different from my small town in the USA other than it has a wall around it. It is not the most fortified military installation in Europe. It is not of great strategic importance to Ukraine, and it is not the lynchpin of the invasion. The lynchpin was Kiev and the Russians failed to take it.

What should be taken note of is that Russia has lost over 100,000 troops in what has turned into a meat grinder and lost over 20,000 troops trying to take this useless small town alone.

If Russia does manage to take Bakhmut it will be utterly ruined by sustained artillery bombardment and won't provide anything of significance to the invasion except a propaganda victory that will make the citizens of Russia feel better.

To even pretend that Russia is winning this war is nonsense. Use your brain and look at a timeline of the war with a territory map.

To provide a comparison:

From 2003 to 2021 the USA lost 4,431 troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
From February 2022 to now, Russia has lost over 100,000 troops in Ukraine.

Meat Grinder.

Russia had Kiev surrounded in March 2022 and that was the most territory they held in Ukraine during the war so far. Starting in April 2022 Russia started losing ground. They got pushed back from Kiev and then they started losing ground in Eastern Ukraine too.

I've been reading about these morons talking about the glorious war in Bakhmut.

"Bakhmut is the lynchpin of the invasion"
"Bakhmut is the most fortified military installation in Europe"
"Bakhmut is of great strategic importance to Ukraine"

Bakhmut is a small walled town just like a thousand other medieval-era small walled towns. It's not different from my small town in the USA other than it has a wall around it. It is not the most fortified military installation in Europe. It is not of great strategic importance to Ukraine, and it is not the lynchpin of the invasion. The lynchpin was Kiev and the Russians failed to take it.

What should be taken note of is that Russia has lost over 100,000 troops in what has turned into a meat grinder and lost over 20,000 troops trying to take this useless small town alone.

If Russia does manage to take Bakhmut it will be utterly ruined by sustained artillery bombardment and won't provide anything of significance to the invasion except a propaganda victory that will make the citizens of Russia feel better.

To even pretend that Russia is winning this war is nonsense. Use your brain and look at a timeline of the war with a territory map.

To provide a comparison:

From 2003 to 2021 the USA lost 4,431 troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
From February 2022 to now, Russia has lost over 100,000 troops in Ukraine.

Meat Grinder.

You put a lot into that. Wtf is wrong with you? I ain't reading that shit you commie bastard.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ha Ha Ha thanks i missed the part about the hens. Do you have Icelandic hens? they lay all winter without heat. They need a light at night as hours of light is what cycles all hens to lay. I have been reading about them. They came with the Vikings to Iceland and are now a Landrace Breed. fully adapted to cold.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha thanks i missed the part about the hens. Do you have Icelandic hens? they lay all winter without heat. They need a light at night as hours of light is what cycles all hens to lay. I have been reading about them. They came with the Vikings to Iceland and are now a Landrace Breed. fully adapted to cold.

No, leghorns and they have been laying all winter too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom