Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
WTF is going on in here?
giphy.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You hate to see it.

Disney is canceling its hyper-gay Willow series​

A rating disaster, and now dead meat:

Disney Plus show Willow has been axed after one season, it has been announced. Fans of the series were left furious at the news and have spread the hashtag ‘#cancelyourgays’ as they’ve called for more representation for the LGBTQ+ community, which had been reflected on the show. Willow arrived on Disney Plus as the long-awaited sequel to the 1988 fantasy movie and featured a queer romance between characters Princess Kit (played by Ruby Cruz) and orphaned knight Jade (Erin Kellyman).

Bob Iger has been warning folks that he’s about to go on a tear, slashing expenses at Disney. Incomes are not meeting expenses on the streaming platforms. So unprofitable shows are being axed, no matter how many gays they have.

Link if interested. LGBT FURY AS DISNEY CANCELS WILLOW
This is what amazes me about their stock recovering from the rehire of Bob. Even if he weren't the guy that started all this woke shit 5 years ago... it will still take him 2 to 3 years to get through all the crap already in production. Disney ain't doing shit positive until at least 2026. They killed star wars, Marvel, and pixar... that takes a really high level of incompetence to fuck all 3 of those money makers up that quick.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This is what amazes me about their stock recovering from the rehire of Bob. Even if he weren't the guy that started all this woke shit 5 years ago... it will still take him 2 to 3 years to get through all the crap already in production. Disney ain't doing shit positive until at least 2026. They killed star wars, Marvel, and pixar... that takes a really high level of incompetence to fuck all 3 of those money makers up that quick.

The real abbreviation is diversity, inclusion, and equity.

DIE

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Trump was a failure in that so many of us didn't get vaxxed. It was his only purpose I think. I say that having voted for him twice.

Those of you that still think Trump is any different than the rest of the swamp, I don't know what to tell you. He appointed Wray and many others. No politician will save this country we are beyond that.
This country is gone. Hell. We’re past the point of the “tree of liberty being refreshed by the blood of tyrants and patriots”. This shit is fucking over. Start looking out for yours and like minded individuals only.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Most here probably already knew this.

Suspicious Activity Report

The purpose of the Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) is to report known or suspected violations of law or suspicious activity observed by financial institutions subject to the regulations of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).

Janet Yellen is withholding over 150 SARs on the Biden family's banking activities from Comer's House committee Biden investigation.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
They do such a good job with the changes that they don’t even look like changes. They look like they’ve been there forever. What you will notice is they bought an entire neighborhood next to the course and turned it into a FREE parking lot. The old parking lot is now the practice and media area. There was one house that held out and sits in the middle of the parking lot haha. They passed up 1mm+ for their 150k house. Must be some serious sentimental value.
It is. I know the story behind the family and the house. I love it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Jesus the home board is ate up with pro Ukraine shit. They are sold on Ukraine killing 8 to 1 in the war. If they had the least little bit of math skills they would realize that means Russia has lost twice as many troops as they have had fight in Ukraine. It's truly stunning how these guys eat up propaganda and just run with it.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Jesus the home board is ate up with pro Ukraine shit. They are sold on Ukraine killing 8 to 1 in the war. If they had the least little bit of math skills they would realize that means Russia has lost twice as many troops as they have had fight in Ukraine. It's truly stunning how these guys eat up propaganda and just run with it.
Not only is Ukraine getting absolutely destroyed, but the EU will not survive this economically. Energy costs and now a banking crisis will have the EU in a deep recession. Russia has pivoted to the growth verticals in Asia for their exports. Cheap energy and mineral inputs will be no more from Russia and the industrial base will collapse in France and Germany. All because NATO had to keep expanding east. My guess is 350-450k Ukrainians are dead since the start of the war and it did not need to happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom