Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

a3525e8348d90a57afca2a5abfa11c3b.jpg

Belezabro

Elite
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
My condolences @Viking.

Lost my father when I was 21. Put me in a tailspin for a long time.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Yes, if China takes Taiwan, they would control 75-80% of the market.

Our govt has been treasonously negligent in allowing this to happen. Bought and paid for by Xi.
Pretty Sure Trumps alignments with India and Russia were going to squeeze Chy na. Seemed that way. I agree with you. But saying they allowed it to happen gives them to much credit. I honestly do not think they have any Idea. Thus being allowed

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yes and there is no cure. I am 74 and still taking the bait and loving it
When I was a young man, an old cowboy tried to warn us young fellows. It was Friday night and we were heading out for a party.
He made a triangle with his 2 thumbs and index fingers..
He said see that boys, a woman has one of these with some hair on it. He said it has many names, we will just call it a pussy. He said that is what makes them so dangerous. He said that little bitty thing with a hank of hair can pull more than a team of horses.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I SMH each time I see something like this. Had to believe they have the voice they have to push this crazy shit.

Im having a Twitter Fight with a weirdo claiming this isnt happening and our kids are in danger of being exposed to this garbage. So Any pics or videos of the groomers will help. Actually here is the link Im just going to bombard these people with tweets of it happening

denn

Legendary
Founder
Okay. This is not a humble brag. Really. It's a this is sumkindabullshit.....

Many of y'all know that we are very fortunate to have family Master's badges. My husband's grandfather got them in 1958 and was grandfathered in with the whole will thing, so they went to his wife. My mother in law got 2 more through the lottery. So for a while, we had four but now we're back to 2.

Here's the thing. I'm going this year. (Sat/Sun. My SIL and BIL are going Thurs/Fri) The only time I've been was the first year my husband and I were married...25 years ago. ( Mark O'Meara won. Matt Kuchar was the amateur. His dad was his caddy and they were adorable. Just having the time of their lives) it will also be my 50th bday weekend, so...I'm going. (Masters is usually over my bday). I've always had my husband take friends, my dad, and our kids so they could really enjoy and experience something truly special. While I like golf, I don't love it enough to deny somebody else the experience. Golf is a huge part of our lives. We seriously wouldn't be here without it. (I was the beverage cart girl who met her future husband, the new pro, by missing running him over by 5 feet....and laughed 😂. I'm also the girl who told Arnold Palmer (a couple months later) my bar was closed at his OWN FRIGGING TOURNAMENT...and then wound up having a drink with him)

Anyway, of course I've been having a blast being extra snotty to Max that I'm going this year and he gets to stay home with the (admittedly adorable) dog.

And then....today...it all went to hell.

I get a call from his best friend's mom needing to know his lacrosse schedule. His friend has been told to pick a friend to go to the Masters and of course it's Max. It just happens that his best friend's grandfather is a member (amazing and incredibly interesting man. And just lovely. He loves my kid something fierce) and wants to take the boys...on his plane. And they will have member badges. Funny thing, this will be the first time my kid's friend has ever been and my son is more excited for him to go than he is to go with. (My kid has been 3 times) They were all supposed to go together in 2020 and.....covid. So it didn't happen.

I cannot tell you how my chickens are coming home to roost. Not so little smug shit. He's having a blast. Just looks at me and starts snickering 😂. I might kill him before April 7 and it will be justified. Y'all get ready to serve on my jury. 😂

As an aside, the only positive that came from covid was Max's golf game. He started seriously playing because what else was there to do? And within 2 years was down to a 6. He refused to play for the hs team because it's his one sport he wants to keep for himself and solely for fun.

All of our kids play to varying ability. They are their father's children. I just ride around and call it my rolling cocktail party. 😂

*Edit: I can't believe I feel like I have to add this, but no...I'm not actually contemplating killing Max. At least not today. 😂
Great stuff! I have been fortunate over the years with experiencing Augusta National. A wonderful place to spend a birthday!

Max should have played on the high school team. Especially given he might have been one of the top players. Playing to a 6 after not really playing seriously is no small feat. I teach people how to play the game and wish I could only teach people with that ability. On top of that, HS golf team was one of the best times of my life in regards to playing a sport. As well as traveling all around with my grandfather during the summer competing in AJGA events. I understand him just wanting to have something just for fun though.

The way you met your husband sounds very familiar. I met my fiancé at the last course I was a director at. Can you guess what she did at the course?

denn

Legendary
Founder

I could get on board with Desantis if he was not such a Bush family favorite type. No thanks, this country has been run by those type for waaaaay to long and they are essentially liberals. Or they act and spend like it anyway. Bush Jr. spent like a drunken sailor when in office. He was as liberal a republican as I can remember to hold that high of an office.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I could get on board with Desantis if he was not such a Bush family favorite type. No thanks, this country has been run by those type for waaaaay to long and they are essentially liberals. Or they act and spend like it anyway. Bush Jr. spent like a drunken sailor when in office. He was as liberal a republican as I can remember to hold that high of an office.

Bush gave us the John Boehner-Teddy Kennedy education opus no child left behind (Kennedy called it something like the culmination of his life's work), Tom Daschle's farm bill, the patriot act, so on and so forth. His presidency was a disaster. But then, every administration since has been a disaster as well, dragging us closer to the abyss. He did put Alito on the court, but that was by accident.

For me, I haven't decided if Desantis is establishment, or if the Jeb Bush types have fled to him because they want to avoid Trump. More than likely establishment, but I'll leave the door open, he has not governed like establishment, taking on Disney and so forth. Disney was one of Trump's biggest donors, that could be why Trump despises him so much, but it's probably because he will hate anybody who takes the spotlight away from himself.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Bush gave us the John Boehner-Teddy Kennedy education opus no child left behind (Kennedy called it something like the culmination of his life's work), Tom Daschle's farm bill, the patriot act, so on and so forth. His presidency was a disaster. But then, every administration since has been a disaster as well, dragging us closer to the abyss. He did put Alito on the court, but that was by accident.
Yeah, the party has not mattered in the deconstruction of this country over the last few decades. They and congress have been truly terrible. Intentionally or not. (I tend to lean towards it being very intentional)

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Even the FBI, which is certainly more aligned with him than the average citizen, says the virus came from a lab. It may be a "bat" virus but it didn't come from the wet markets. Had it been in the wet markets, which have been around a long time, those who went to the wet markets would have developed herd immunity from being exposed to Wuhan Charlie long before 2020.

Top Bottom