Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
There is no right that can make an employer like or hire you for a job.
And yah I would throw your resume straight in the garbage can if you use pronouns or your focus is your mental illness's like gender dysphoria.
Take your dramas and FO somewhere else.
When I was hiring i would examine your sick days, personal days, and attendance ie late for work etc.
And personal references..
Then next was personal grooming, attitude and handshake.

I don’t have Facebook but I do have a LinkedIn account. I won’t even accept a connection from someone who has their pronouns listed. If someone sends me an email with their pronouns in their signature, that shit goes straight in the trash.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
They don't teach you birds up there in Dorothy Land the difference between shit & shinola do they?

Learn the cot-damn difference between "Scoreboard" & "Standings"
Dude. Just stop. You are so wrong on this one. You beat Kansas in a game that literally didn’t matter and they still won the big 12 title and will have a higher seed in the tourney.

THIS is what scoreboard looks like…

1678076527184.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FqgNRwQWcAEtA1r

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Never EVER have I been able to pay for a haircut for me or my girlfriend without cash or a credit card.

Same for clothes.

Or a car.

Or a hotel.

Does Congress just say, "Put it on my tab" and walk out without paying?

View attachment 172296
AOC is a poser. If she had any balls she would fire those aides if they stiffed the merchants for her. I align with the thought that she believes, as many politicians, that she doesn't have to play by the rules. They exempt themselves from many of the rules they require of the rest of us. Why not having to pay their bill?

Beats the daylights out of some dude? I've had tougher battles with cockroaches.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary