Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Catilac

Elite
When I was hiring people I gave a spelling test, simple math test and wanted a short essay written. Since the pest control industry is governed by many local, state and federal agencies, the last thing I wanted was to hire someone who couldn't spell on their reports. Someone who couldn't do the math necessary to mix chemicals properly. Or, someone who couldn't write legibly or in clear sentences about what they did. Since any of these documents could be subpoenaed for trial or regulatory action, I didn't want any regulator or juror to think I hired dumbasses.

Dale_Gribble.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Pelley. How can it be a "political disinformation campaign" when it's acknowledged as the truth? The only political disinformation campaign is CBS' et al.

Ofallontiger

Poster
Yes. Twizzlers and Kit Kat too. Used to go to the Hershey Hotel for work. Won’t go back. Should have known, they were super mask nazis the last few years.
Actually, Nestle owns the rights to Kit Kat everywhere in the world, except in the USA. Hershey has a permanent lease in our country.

Supposedly, the Hershey commercials that show a chocolate bar mistakenly put in peanut butter is making fun of Nestle. Evidently they were offered to make Reese’s but they thought it would not sell. Oops.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Actually, Nestle owns the rights to Kit Kat everywhere in the world, except in the USA. Hershey has a permanent lease in our country.

Supposedly, the Hershey commercials that show a chocolate bar mistakenly put in peanut butter is making fun of Nestle. Evidently they were offered to make Reese’s but they thought it would not sell. Oops.
LOL Hershey promoting Tranny Guys is like them wrapping Twizzlers in a Hershey bar wrapper and calling it a Hershey bar.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Until they start trying them and hanging them this will never end. They have committed State Sanctioned Mass Murder. And we are letting them away with it and MILLIONS they got in kick backs.
The ROPE will focus their minds.
My Dad when he was a boy went to a Public Hanging with my Grandpa about 1910. He said it is something you never forget.
Give them something to focus on.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

Catturd ™
@catturd2

I chuckle inside when someone calls me a boomer. You know why? Because I know my pre-internet, pre-cellphone, real music, real instruments, nature loving, kick the can, skateboarding, bicycle tag, cruising the strip, bonfires, bellbottoms, muscle cars, Saturday morning cartoons, roller-rinks, cookouts, and jamming Boston-Boston on my 8-track tape in my jacked-up Nova with mags ... was 100% a million times better than your brain-dead, sterile, boring AF, whiny iPhone childhood.

8:23 PM · Mar 4, 2023

And this would be me, 8 tracks and all in my 73 mustang Mach 1, 1st. Car , wish I still had it. Blue with silver decals with some Boss 351 engine components.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

SCHUMER ACCEPTS MORE BLACKROCK MONEY THAN ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS​

Black rock or Blackcock😗

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This being filed in Fla is a good thing. Better chance of a decent judge.
After reading the lawsuit and attached exhibits, this trail shouldn't take long and will likely settle. If so, I hope Flynn then goes after each person individually. After that then goes after all the media who conspired with the FBI, DOJ, WH, EOP and all others to demean and damage Flynn, particularly after they knew Russia, Russia, Russia, Crossfire Hurricane, Crossfire Razor and all else were bogus.

On the other hand, maybe this should go to a jury so that all discovery can take place thus getting into public record their misdeeds.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Until they start trying them and hanging them this will never end. They have committed State Sanctioned Mass Murder. And we are letting them away with it and MILLIONS they got in kick backs.
The ROPE will focus their minds.
My Dad when he was a boy went to a Public Hanging with my Grandpa about 1910. He said it is something you never forget.
Give them something to focus on.
The article is fascinating to read.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
So sorry for your loss, my man. May she rest in peace. God bless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom