Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

🙄🙄

ShaolinNole

Legendary

🙄🙄
BoA will be destroyed by CBDC’s and CBDC’s will tell the feds when and where all purchases will be made forever. Dumbasses played themselves.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Until they start trying them and hanging them this will never end. They have committed State Sanctioned Mass Murder. And we are letting them away with it and MILLIONS they got in kick backs.
The ROPE will focus their minds.
My Dad when he was a boy went to a Public Hanging with my Grandpa about 1910. He said it is something you never forget.
Give them something to focus on.
We have a chance to make public hangings boring since the corruption in this country is so out of control.
We have enough candidates to do it daily and couldn't get them all in a 20 year timeframe.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
RIP Gary Rossington.

This one hurts me in my heart. I was too young to see them before the plane crash, but I did see them several times in the 90s when they still had 4 or 5 left from the peak lineup.

He was always overshadowed by Allen Collins because of the Freebird solo, but if you watch old LS concerts, he played the majority of the iconic lead parts. He joined the band when he was 12 years old, and stayed until last year. Rest in peace.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Never EVER have I been able to pay for a haircut for me or my girlfriend without cash or a credit card.

Same for clothes.

Or a car.

Or a hotel.

Does Congress just say, "Put it on my tab" and walk out without paying?

View attachment 172296
I think it’s how UT handles preseason expectations. But I may be off on that. I’m not sure there is an explanation for UT preseason expectations. So AOC has that over you dipshits.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FqfDB7UWcAALOpA

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Okay. This is not a humble brag. Really. It's a this is sumkindabullshit.....

Many of y'all know that we are very fortunate to have family Master's badges. My husband's grandfather got them in 1958 and was grandfathered in with the whole will thing, so they went to his wife. My mother in law got 2 more through the lottery. So for a while, we had four but now we're back to 2.

Here's the thing. I'm going this year. (Sat/Sun. My SIL and BIL are going Thurs/Fri) The only time I've been was the first year my husband and I were married...25 years ago. ( Mark O'Meara won. Matt Kuchar was the amateur. His dad was his caddy and they were adorable. Just having the time of their lives) it will also be my 50th bday weekend, so...I'm going. (Masters is usually over my bday). I've always had my husband take friends, my dad, and our kids so they could really enjoy and experience something truly special. While I like golf, I don't love it enough to deny somebody else the experience. Golf is a huge part of our lives. We seriously wouldn't be here without it. (I was the beverage cart girl who met her future husband, the new pro, by missing running him over by 5 feet....and laughed 😂. I'm also the girl who told Arnold Palmer (a couple months later) my bar was closed at his OWN FRIGGING TOURNAMENT...and then wound up having a drink with him)

Anyway, of course I've been having a blast being extra snotty to Max that I'm going this year and he gets to stay home with the (admittedly adorable) dog.

And then....today...it all went to hell.

I get a call from his best friend's mom needing to know his lacrosse schedule. His friend has been told to pick a friend to go to the Masters and of course it's Max. It just happens that his best friend's grandfather is a member (amazing and incredibly interesting man. And just lovely. He loves my kid something fierce) and wants to take the boys...on his plane. And they will have member badges. Funny thing, this will be the first time my kid's friend has ever been and my son is more excited for him to go than he is to go with. (My kid has been 3 times) They were all supposed to go together in 2020 and.....covid. So it didn't happen.

I cannot tell you how my chickens are coming home to roost. Not so little smug shit. He's having a blast. Just looks at me and starts snickering 😂. I might kill him before April 7 and it will be justified. Y'all get ready to serve on my jury. 😂

As an aside, the only positive that came from covid was Max's golf game. He started seriously playing because what else was there to do? And within 2 years was down to a 6. He refused to play for the hs team because it's his one sport he wants to keep for himself and solely for fun.

All of our kids play to varying ability. They are their father's children. I just ride around and call it my rolling cocktail party. 😂

*Edit: I can't believe I feel like I have to add this, but no...I'm not actually contemplating killing Max. At least not today. 😂

Last edited:

9Mounties07

Elite
Okay. This is not a humble brag. Really. It's a this is sumkindabullshit.....

Many of y'all know that we are very fortunate to have family Master's badges. My husband's grandfather got them in 1958 and was grandfathered in with the whole will thing, so they went to his wife. My mother in law got 2 more through the lottery. So for a while, we had four but now we're back to 2.

Here's the thing. I'm going this year. (Sat/Sun. My SIL and BIL are going Thurs/Fri) The only time I've been was the first year my husband and I were married...25 years ago. It will also be my 50th bday weekend, so...I'm going. I've always had my husband take friends, my dad, and our kids so they could really enjoy and experience something truly special. While I like golf, I don't love it enough to deny somebody else the experience. Golf is a huge part of our lives. We seriously wouldn't be here without it. (I was the beverage cart girl who met her future husband, the new pro, by missing running him over by 5 feet....and laughed 😂. I'm also the girl who told Arnold Palmer (a couple months later) my bar was closed at his OWN FRIGGING TOURNAMENT...and then wound up having a drink with him)

Anyway, of course I've been having a blast being extra snotty to Max that I'm going this year and he gets to stay home with the (admittedly adorable) dog.

And then....today...it all went to hell.

I get a call from his best friend's mom needing to know his lacrosse schedule. His friend has been told to pick a friend to go to the Masters and of course it's Max. It just happens that his best friend's grandfather is a member (amazing and incredibly interesting man. And just lovely. He loves my kid something fierce) and wants to take the boys...on his plane. And they will have member badges. Funny thing, this will be the first time my kid's friend has ever been and my son is more excited for him to go than he is to go with. (My kid has been 3 times) They were all supposed to go together in 2020 and.....covid. So it didn't happen.

I cannot tell you how my chickens are coming home to roost. Not so little smug shit. He's having a blast. Just looks at me and starts snickering 😂. I might kill him before April 7 and it will be justified. Y'all get ready to serve on my jury. 😂

As an aside, the only positive that came from covid was Max's golf game. He started seriously playing because what else was there to do? And within 2 years was down to a 6. He refused to play for the hs team because it's his one sport he wants to keep for himself and solely for fun.

All of our kids play to varying ability. They are their father's children. I just ride around and call it my rolling cocktail party. 😂

*Edit: I can't believe I feel like I have to add this, but no...I'm not actually contemplating killing Max. At least not today. 😂
We're going to the practice round. So excited

Top Bottom