Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Catturd ™

@catturd2

I chuckle inside when someone calls me a boomer. You know why? Because I know my pre-internet, pre-cellphone, real music, real instruments, nature loving, kick the can, skateboarding, bicycle tag, cruising the strip, bonfires, bellbottoms, muscle cars, Saturday morning cartoons, roller-rinks, cookouts, and jamming Boston-Boston on my 8-track tape in my jacked-up Nova with mags ... was 100% a million times better than your brain-dead, sterile, boring AF, whiny iPhone childhood.

8:23 PM · Mar 4, 2023

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fqa-AMfX0AAdgY7

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

SCHUMER ACCEPTS MORE BLACKROCK MONEY THAN ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS​

D

Deleted member 2886

The Liberal "White-Man" Created An Underclass of Low-Life & Law-Less Turds of One Specific Race of Americans By Throwing $50 Trillion At Them Over the Last 50+ Years

If We Had Just Stopped the Discrimination and Had Them Continue to Function in Society By Having Two Parent Families, Having to Go to School, and Having to Get a J-O-B We Wouldn't Be In This Fucking Race-War Mess

Go Google Harlem in the 40's and 50's It Was Thriving With Black-Owned Businesses and Had Several Black Millionaires - Post "The Great Society" It Turned Into a Ghetto

And The Whitey That "Created" It Was That Fucking POS POTUS Named LBJ

He Hated Black People and Knew the Best Way to "Keep Them Down" Was to Keep Them Reliant on The Government Dole

Any Other Fucking "Brain-Teasers" Cunt Friend?
😂"Brain-Teaser"?

Eye-rection it seems straight forward enough—& you didn't yet answer each question.

As far as can be ascertained, it appears as though you're insinuating that because of LBJ's administration's –claimed– racially motivated political shitfuckery—the conclusion must then only be that all European descended individuals are therefore to blame-including some cunt in NZ who wasn't even born during LBJ's lifetime?

Is that accurate?

Shirley knot though, coz that'd be entirely illogical mate—and by my estimate you don't appear to be retarded so if your argument is as it seems, then i must ask why the feigned ignorance of the current extreme degree of real-world racism directed—& even encouraged towards all European individuals who reject mutating into Talmudic TransQueerPedoGenderisms freakshows and who therefore fit the weaponized social labelling definition of a so-termed "White"/-"Man".

Ought to note, i ain't never even met a single so-called "Black"-"American" in my life!

Regardless, those who support proliferation of a fuckin weaponized label that seeks to oppress European individuals and also directly affects me-simply because of my physical appearance & ancestry—is therefore hypocritically embodying the very definition of a "Racist".

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
OK, who all got involved in the day

View attachment 171991
I did this with 8-track, cassettes and CDs. Have a bunch of those things but no 8-track player. Can play, and do, the others.

I would join to get the 13 or so for a $1 and then buy the other 4. Quit, rinse and repeat. Back then they sent a card monthly with an automatic selection. If you did nothing you got it. You had to mail the card back with an alternate selection or declination. Many times you forgot to mail the card or it arrived too late. Then you had to go through sending back the unwanted selection for one you wanted. No internet web site to make it easy. If I got something unwanted or unannounced, I'd mark return to sender on the front and put it in the mailbox. Cost them a bunch on return postage and they got pissed.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:oops::oops::oops:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
From Manchin:

"The contents of this memo speak volumes - if this is what this Administration truly believes and is how they are going to make decisions, it is unacceptable," the West Virginia senator continued. "It’s a clear and intentional threat to energy security and the all-of-the above energy policy Congress has consistently reinforced."

If true, this is another example of OBiden's treasonous behavior and abdication of his oath to protect and defend the national security of the US.

Of course, the GOP has been silent on this issue for over two years.
Translation - you guys thought you paid me off last time but this one is going to cost you double.

Latest posts

Top Bottom