Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
334352796_736395188265479_6638211794278069377_n.jpg

Some are stupid

332253566_1392215648190324_9158529324224742017_n.jpg

334510545_217278710796535_8538600912100684025_n.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden Approved 192 U.S. Trade Licenses Worth $23 Billion to Support Blacklisted Chinese​

Report, Biden Administration Approved 192 U.S. Trade Licenses Worth $23 Billion to Support Blacklisted Chinese Companies

He’s not called China Joe for nothing. This is quite a considerable amount of U.S. tech products delivered to blacklisted Chinese companies. It would be interesting to trace the multinational kickbacks to the Biden administration.

March 3 (Reuters) – The Biden administration approved 192 licenses worth over $23 billion to ship U.S. goods and technology to Chinese companies on a U.S. trade blacklist in the first quarter of last year, according to a document released by a U.S. congressional committee on Friday.

china-joe-biden.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^needs an exceedingly slow, torturous punishment^^

So kind libs, so kind

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Bern, they'd all be off to the Caribbean^^

oh-for.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Was she jabbed? Both my parents were and I have documented on here their rapid decline from their last jab to now. I am convinced of it. I just hope my dad never has to hear what these jabs have done to him and his bride. We must make sure these scumbags never do it again. I am afraid time is fast approaching where good men will have to do bad things. SKOL!

She was. That said, her mother also died of a stroke at the same age of 84, almost to the same month.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
There's women everywhere. And for cops, there are groupies, hoes who have a thing for cops (a cop's wife told me they're referred to as "holster sniffers"). With all the women available, why were these guys going after that? She looks like Greta Thunberg's older sister. To make matters worse, they all knew that multiple guys were rolling her like pizza dough.
Badge Bunnies

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
View attachment 171825

Raising the minimum wage to $10.10 really doesn’t matter. Even McDonald’s is already paying that. Hell, my 19 yr old daughter is an assistant manager at a pizza joint and she makes $17 an hour. It’s not the money, it’s that nobody wants to work.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Raising the minimum wage to $10.10 really doesn’t matter. Even McDonald’s is already paying that. Hell, my 19 yr old daughter is an assistant manager at a pizza joint and she makes $17 an hour. It’s not the money, it’s that nobody wants to work.
Yep the market has set a minimum wage well above the fed.

Which is what should set it. The market not govt

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
What is the reason for rinsing with salt?
Salt kills bacteria. I've found it also removes some of the debris on your teeth one gets between brushing. It helps with plaque removal. Plus my mouth feels refreshed after using. I don't rinse or drink anything for 15 minutes after using. The dentist said doing this 4x a day minimizes periodontal disease and other issues.

Also, if stranded on an island a la Tom Hanks and you get a cut/infection washing it in the salt water kills the bacteria and helps heal the wound.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
With that many deaths they either have to be left rotting in the streets, buried in mass graves or burned in open pits. All should be seen by satellites or drones. Just like the food plants burning, why isn't there any video?

Adam ButtSniff, when you point fingers there are always 3 pointing back at the real weak man.

Good luck with the Congress investigating anything. Better luck with them doing anything. Same with the International Criminal Court which is controlled by the WEF.

His praising Nikki Haley is no bueno.
He didn’t praise her.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 66 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

And God bless you and your family, Viking.

So sorry

9Mounties07

Elite
Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 66 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

And God bless you and your family, Viking.
You're folks sound awesome. Trust me..God has them

9Mounties07

Elite
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
Condolences Viking

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Non Whites jailed for Racism and Hate Crime. Must be a 1st in America. Maybe the world.

Hawaii's hate white people they call them "Howlies".

NEVER fuck up on Hawaii if you're white and get thrown in jail there you are in for a rough time.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Salt kills bacteria. I've found it also removes some of the debris on your teeth one gets between brushing. It helps with plaque removal. Plus my mouth feels refreshed after using. I don't rinse or drink anything for 15 minutes after using. The dentist said doing this 4x a day minimizes periodontal disease and other issues.

Also, if stranded on an island a la Tom Hanks and you get a cut/infection washing it in the salt water kills the bacteria and helps heal the wound.
Salt is one of the oldest known disinfectants around.
In early days it was very valuable.
You actually can not live without some salt.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Wagner Boss to Ukraine. They fought bravely and died. Come take their coffins.
30,000 Ukrainian casualties in Bakhmut alone.
A lot of video's.

9Mounties07

Elite

Latest posts

Top Bottom