Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It’s been a slaughter throughout. To listen to a lot of outlets & fans of the war though there are only losses on one side.
Also no video, so no outrage. In Vietnam the old monk who lit himself on fire 🔥, or the little girl with napalm burning her alive helped sway the ant warr sediment.
Journalists cover for these wars, but at some point when it doesn’t serve them they will turn.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Chip manufacturing there is a big deal. I don't remember the exact % of global production there, but it is somewhere in the 75% or greater range. We can't allow China to control that, too.

We have a big facility being built outside of Austin right now by Samsung, but it won't be operational for a couple more years.
Yes, if China takes Taiwan, they would control 75-80% of the market.

Our govt has been treasonously negligent in allowing this to happen. Bought and paid for by Xi.

D

Deleted member 2886

20230304_185017.gif
What exactly is this referenced "White Man"?
The sad part is that this is the White Man's Creation and Fault
Also . . . could you explain what it is, this so-called "White Man" supposedly created?—and why, for whom, is it asserted unto they, as being at fault—for what?—and why?
magicut_1677919288545.jpg
If...by chance you're suggesting some variant of the nonsensical pop cult definitions of: "White Man" = any individual of European descent . . . . . with all due respect-& as an individual of European descent—who does not-identify as any academic, social nor legally defined terms, least of all this fuckin "White Man" concept -thusly i must inform you, that such suggestions amount to the dishonorable ascription of utter horseshit Talmudic fictions.
IMG_20230304_142438_439.jpg
Would you stand before me, look me in the eyes and cast whatever blame you've suggested of this "White Man",... at my feet.
magicut_1677917241601.png
Are all European descended individuals expected to rollover ascribing unto our–individual–selves, as somehow inherently-& wholly accountable for any actions of others—whether real or otherwise imagined.
magicut_1677919355604.jpg
Are all the various and unique European nations descendants to blame for all the actions accused of Adolph Hitler, or Joseph Stalin, or Benito Mussolini, or George Bush, etcetera & so on.
IMG_20230304_142711_645.jpg
Because that is the true nature of participation in throwing around such increasingly weaponized-subversive terms as - "White Man".
pixelup_1677888177883.jpg
Who's the kid?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
may the love and memories just lost never leave you.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Supposedly from a CNN source.
Jeffrey Sachs8 hours ago (edited)
🇺🇲🇺🇦 CNN, citing its sources in the Ukrainian General Staff, reports that on February 28, 2023, the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to: ▪️ 259,085 people killed, died from wounds, diseases; ▪️wounded, crippled 246,904; ▪️deserted, as well as missing - 83,952; ▪️ captured - 28 393. You can lie all you want, but the numbers don't lie.

With that many deaths they either have to be left rotting in the streets, buried in mass graves or burned in open pits. All should be seen by satellites or drones. Just like the food plants burning, why isn't there any video?

Adam ButtSniff, when you point fingers there are always 3 pointing back at the real weak man.

Good luck with the Congress investigating anything. Better luck with them doing anything. Same with the International Criminal Court which is controlled by the WEF.

Bannon destroyed Ken Griffin, Rupert Murdoch, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

His praising Nikki Haley is no bueno.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder

'Didn't Have The Borrowers Say They Would Not Have Any Trouble Paying Their Loans?': John Roberts​

Idiots. Although half said they could repay without assistance, let’s pay them all off because we can’t tell which ones.

Not to mention they knowingly signed an agreement to repay. You know…like when you borrow money, you’ll repay it?

Hell, let’s just payoff all of everyone’s debts. Only fair.

Hard to beat Santa Claus with a blank check.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
Thoughts and prayers to you and the whole Viking family

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
78396661f6aae51e4ec244d9e4067205.jpg

^^this has a point ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

d7c9dc68ffd434375afe6d2d6f4af495.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
The death toll for the Ukraines is going to be massive. So many deaths NATO is responsible for.

Over 600,000 KIA/MIA/Wounded/Deserted.
Now he is sending young boys and old men.
NATO/Boris Johnson/Biden/Zelinski/Trudeau/Nuland/Blinken all those who kept funding and pushing for more blood are war criminals.

Watch this short video to the end. See the old man plead for the lives of the 14-15 year old boys captured fighting for Zelinski. His gangsters forced them to the front lines.

This is what America is funding now. It needs to end now. This is a great dishonor to America.

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
They should have done this years ago but are caught between a rock and hard place due to their desire for profits.

Been wondering the same for him and many other politicians.
Even Ray Charles can see the corruption with Are politicians, selling our country out to enrich themselves and screw us over, Bernie Sanders got the short end of the stick with a small house in a car

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom