Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.

My Sympathies.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
So sorry for your loss, my friend. Hope the memories of the good times can ease your pain.

Pineapple

Legendary
Truly sorry to read that, Brotha. I pray your family has peace.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Condolences, @Viking - that's a really tough part of this adventure we call life.
Prayers for comfort & peace.

CurtOFD78

Elite
From Manchin:

"The contents of this memo speak volumes - if this is what this Administration truly believes and is how they are going to make decisions, it is unacceptable," the West Virginia senator continued. "It’s a clear and intentional threat to energy security and the all-of-the above energy policy Congress has consistently reinforced."

If true, this is another example of OBiden's treasonous behavior and abdication of his oath to protect and defend the national security of the US.

Of course, the GOP has been silent on this issue for over two years.
I despise Joe Biden, his entire administration, and any ahole who voted for them more and more each day.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
How is INCINERTING 100M Americans winning a war with China. Because China is taking back it's own former Province. Who actually gives a sweet Fuck what China does to Taiwan
What kind of insane people are in the Pentagon and US Government. These people are unfit for office. They should be in mental institutions for the mentally insane.

Chip manufacturing there is a big deal. I don't remember the exact % of global production there, but it is somewhere in the 75% or greater range. We can't allow China to control that, too.

We have a big facility being built outside of Austin right now by Samsung, but it won't be operational for a couple more years.

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Prayers for you and your pops.

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Prayers, buddy, for you and yours.🙏

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 66 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

And God bless you and your family, Viking.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 68 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

All sympathy to you and your family, as well, @ttyh
It sure changes your perspective on the world when the preceding generation of your family is disappearing.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

I’m very sorry for your loss.

I have been through it.

Hang in there.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I really like this messaging from Trump. New ideas are needed.

Sell off government buildings. There are many.

Many years ago I read where there was a huge warehouse somewhere filled with WWII blankets and other stuff nobody wanted. They were paying some guy $70-80K to baby sit it. The article said there were many similar warehouses around the world.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Sorry to hear it @Viking. We love you brother.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thoughts and prayers to you, your Dad and your family. May God bless all.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆

Sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Chip manufacturing there is a big deal. I don't remember the exact % of global production there, but it is somewhere in the 75% or greater range. We can't allow China to control that, too.

We have a big facility being built outside of Austin right now by Samsung, but it won't be operational for a couple more years.
True on the chip thing. But this issue predates chips.
Taiwan was part of China until the Chinese Civil War. And it will be going back to China soon. The USA needs to get out of there.
Chips vs American lives.
These adventures are bankrupting America.
Endless war since WW2 is destroying America. We are over 30 Trillion in debt. Much of it wasted making the MIC rich through Unconstitutional Wars.
America since 1945 has only had abut 15 years were we have not been engaged militarily somewhere.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Supposedly from a CNN source.
Jeffrey Sachs8 hours ago (edited)
🇺🇲🇺🇦 CNN, citing its sources in the Ukrainian General Staff, reports that on February 28, 2023, the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to: ▪️ 259,085 people killed, died from wounds, diseases; ▪️wounded, crippled 246,904; ▪️deserted, as well as missing - 83,952; ▪️ captured - 28 393. You can lie all you want, but the numbers don't lie.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
So sorry man. Thinking of you stay strong (I know you will) for your entire family especially your Dad.
God Bless

Pineapple

Legendary
Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 66 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

Damn, Brotha. I pray your family has peace.

Hook ‘Em!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom