Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

CNN lost credibility long before Wuhan Charlie.
Stupid science people sure know How to ruin it for all of us.
You will never see a history economics or classics department tech pulling such nonsense
Maybe not. I suspect many will go along to get along.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
78396661f6aae51e4ec244d9e4067205.jpg

^^this has a point ^^

I'm convinced the Ukraine BioLabs played a part. This Ukraine foray is to protect their misdeeds and there are many. Russia, Russia, Russia is just the excuse and we've seen that phony excuse used before and found to be bullshit.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
PSA - don't buy off brand salt.

I got some off brand because that's all the store had. It will not fully dissolve. I rinse my mouth several times a day with salt water at the recommendation of my dentist. Using off brand salt leaves grains of undissolved salt in the bottom of the cup even an hour after letting it dissolve and stirring.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.
Prayers sent, Brother. 😔

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 66 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

And God bless you and your family, Viking.
Prayers for you, too, Brother. 😔

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Lost my Mother In Law on Thanksgiving Eve after spending 2 weeks at her bedside in the stroke ICU. Father In Law took his own life on January 26. Devastating. He couldn't live without her. He died of a broken heart. They lived a life in servitude of Jesus Christ for all 84 years of their earthly existence and all 66 years they were married. It's still pretty raw. I'm tearing up typing this. God rest their souls.

And God bless you and your family, Viking.
Was she jabbed? Both my parents were and I have documented on here their rapid decline from their last jab to now. I am convinced of it. I just hope my dad never has to hear what these jabs have done to him and his bride. We must make sure these scumbags never do it again. I am afraid time is fast approaching where good men will have to do bad things. SKOL!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
mRNA is used by the body to take segments of your DNA to create proteins for the body's use. If the body is doing this it is by design and knows best how to do it.

Pfizer et al, are injecting their version of mRNA into people and people don't have a clue what Pfizer et al are telling the body to produce. That's the despicable aspect, among many, of mRNA vaccines. Whatever they want your body to produce it will as we've seen for the last 3 years. All we know, and the evidence is rapidly being found, is these and all mRNA produced vaccines have a sinister motive. But, they are easy and fast to produce compared to traditional vaccines. 6 months v many years and they know there are many sheep willing to roll up their sleeves over and over.

Pineapple

Legendary
PSA - don't buy off brand salt.

I got some off brand because that's all the store had. It will not fully dissolve. I rinse my mouth several times a day with salt water at the recommendation of my dentist. Using off brand salt leaves grains of undissolved salt in the bottom of the cup even an hour after letting it dissolve and stirring.
What is the reason for rinsing with salt?

dirty022

Elite
Lost my mom Tuesday early morning. The good lord saw it fit to ease her pain and take her home. Her soul now resides in heavan and her earthly suffering no more. I fear my father is not far behind. Keep him in your prayers. 61 years together and with all his new ailments has lost his best friend. This may take the starch out of him. Peace brothers and sisters.

Sorry to hear. I hope your family and loved ones find peace in this time of sorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom