Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
At least they went through the trouble to make the perfectly timed sirens happen for the photo op this time.

I cant think if a more vile human specimen than her. I get this discomforting nauseating feeling when I see her or hear that condescending nails on a chalk board voice. Which is usually in clips like this in the LAC. My fucking safe space! Holy shit! Where's the tylenol? Haha SKOL!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
US is at war. Infrastructure around the country is being destroyed. Brandon fucked around and found out by blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines. Zero doubt in my mind that Russia and China are hitting us with cyber attacks and I wouldn't doubt if saboteurs crossed our southern border too.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
US is at war. Infrastructure around the country is being destroyed. Brandon fucked around and found out by blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines. Zero doubt in my mind that Russia and China are hitting us with cyber attacks and I wouldn't doubt if saboteurs crossed our southern border too.

They are for sure going to spin it that wsy. The word is already out seems to me. I guess we should believe the narrative this time. I am gonna withold judgement on this considering the traitors running this insurgancy.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
They are for sure going to spin it that wsy. The word is already out seems to me. I guess we should believe the narrative this time. I am gonna withold judgement on this considering the traitors running this insurgancy.

My issue with that theory is they started burning things down like 8 months before Nordstream.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Worth mentioning. Several years ago I had a conversation with a friend about another friend that worked for a train derailment company about 20 miles away. I remember saying that I couldn’t imagine him being very busy. His response was quite the opposite. He was always gone as derailments happen quite frequently. This is in Kansas but I doubt it’s all that different anywhere else.

I just wanted to mention so that people don’t get the impression that trains derailing is all that rare.
Is it common that a couple of wheels derail and they just have to get them back on but everything stays upright (slower speed), or is it common that many of the cars derail and topple over due to it traveling at higher speed?

If you remember or if you discussed specifics. I'm genuinely curious as I don't recall hearing about them unless it was a major disaster.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
The war is between good and evil. Putin is the only one fighting against the evils of pedophilia, child trafficking, child rape, child molestation and bio warfare . In my mind that makes him the good guy.
You guys should slow down a little bit with all this Putin good guy talk. You think the guy who has stayed in power in Russia for almost 25 years is less corrupt than our longtime federal officials? My guess is they are all a bunch of dicks.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yep. This about sums it up.

Nut job.

***IMPORTANT***

Next time you "skip" Jury Duty look in the mirror when you see miscarriages of justice.

It's hard to be tried by a jury of your peers, when your peers skip out on their civic duty for various bullshit reasons.

You are left with dumb-fucking people that despise you and/or your way of life.

Exhibit #1 Posted Above

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FpcB7qGX0BE9VeM

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

8389e6a1d49c7fe37dfc29878043bc5c.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary