Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
take a poll and if more than half of a total votes case >= 24, I will leave

For our democracy!

This is your chance @HiddenLakes to rid the board of "controlled opposition," do it for @FreeMiner, @Catilac , and @TheRealJohnCooper

That's 4 votes right there
I don’t want you to leave! You have me confused with someone else. I may have popped off at some point, but I was wrong. I want to seek common ground with you and I think we have an opportunity.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Catching up, wow...lots of drama re @Cincinattus91. Songs o the week nominees for cincy:

5) Should I stay or should I go -Clash
4) If I could turn back time -Cher
3) Don’t you forget about me -Simple Minds
2) You can go your own way -F Mac

1) Don’t go away mad (just go away) -Crue
Love the clash and do like all of those

racernhra

Elite
Founder

Worth mentioning. Several years ago I had a conversation with a friend about another friend that worked for a train derailment company about 20 miles away. I remember saying that I couldn’t imagine him being very busy. His response was quite the opposite. He was always gone as derailments happen quite frequently. This is in Kansas but I doubt it’s all that different anywhere else.

I just wanted to mention so that people don’t get the impression that trains derailing is all that rare.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The Duran and Newsweek are reporting that Biden got permission from Putin to visit Kiev. Why? Nothing about this visit makes any sense and brings into question how real this all really is. SKOL!
To make sure they didn't launch a missile strike while he was there. Supposedly all the leaders clear their visits with moscow first to make sure there are no "accidents".

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
I didn't listen to any of it and quite frankly am surprised she is out speaking. Nevertheless, I bet it went something like the teacher on Charlie Brown. That's all I hear when she speaks is gibberish. SKOL!

Sorry Viking im piggee’d back off you bc you’re popular.

Have a new Hobby. It’s really fun. Call all the BS charities you see on Fox News Ask the hard hitting questions like how much do you actually give to the needy… if they have a 6,7 or 8 handle they are crooks

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I don’t want you to leave! You have me confused with someone else. I may have popped off at some point, but I was wrong. I want to seek common ground with you and I think we have an opportunity.
The ignore. button will set you free.

That guy isn’t bright. Repetitive dull posts just drag down
the flow of conversation

To each their own tho. You do you.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

My phone screen. I named him Dale. (His name is actually Bud. I've met him 😂)

They came to Dayton to deliver beer to the Pine Club and I was out of town. I was a little bummed. I love the Clydesdales (and the dalmations). My friend popped over to get a pic and this is what she sent me. 😂

5D0B4430-AE2D-4AC0-8EB1-6C4F4360BFD5.jpeg

Been on my phone for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom