Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
He's On a Roll For President's Day

This Thread is Awesome

FpcYRiCWYAEA5p9

/Thread

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Are we basically tmb here dumping sec/b12 posts, trolls and shit talk every other post? I truly appreciate everyone's content as I don't tweet or do social media, but it seems counter productive to keep feeding the same assholes that are against us. Rant over

My bad just trying to throw in some humor on a fucked up world.

Ofallontiger

Poster
WTF you don't know who these guys are? The topic of the show is obviously the Ohio disaster and global famine. Michael Yon is one of the last of the old time foreign correspondents and real war correspondents.
He actually goes to those places where the bullets fly and people die.
He was just in the Darien Gap and travelled with the hordes of illegals headed to USA. To get their story.
Matt Bracken is an author and former Navy Seal.
And of course JB Wells almost as famous as Art Bell.
"Like Come On Man"
@MortgageHorn, I had no clue who these guys were either ha ha

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The word "misinformation" has about as much clout as Russia, Russia, Russia. Crying wolf.

There are many EO's which have to be eliminated. However, picking a "no holds barred" AG who isn't afraid of losing invitations to the DC party scene is mandatory. Need one who goes scorched Earth on the usual subjects, including finding venues outside of DC to try them. Better yet, one who isn't afraid to charge them with treason. That alone will give many diarrhea of the memory.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
There goes the neighborhood.

Certain Zip Codes It Won't Work - I grew up in 77024 where 90% is single family homes on large lots with many independent "Villages/Municipalities" that don't allow dividing of lots or multi-family. Area is so in demand now, for example, today a 4000 sq ft lot sells for $640,000 & 28,000 sq ft lot sells for $1,800,000 & 60,000 sq ft lot $4,750,000 those are all lot only - peeps there will tell them to Fuck Off!

Looking back my pops got a deal when he got a 3/4 acre lot for $30K

Memo to Self - should not have sold.

This was pointed out during the debates..we knew he would do this. Disgusting

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom