Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I have heard no mention of the Dems golden showers boy, ButtPlug, being head of the Dept of Transportation and what his role is? Wonder why
Good morning all! I hope everybody has a great day and a great week

@MortgageHorn you are on a roll this morning. Hope you’re doing well in Paradise.

Two questions for the board
Number one where the hell is Merlin

Number two who is @BamaRidger avatar? himself? Tim McGraw? Macho man, Randy savage or Jesse Ventura back in his wrestling days.

Hope everybody has a great week and may God bless you all and your families
That would be me it was Halloween night at our club so I went as a biker.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^soon to allowed for finger nails and weaves I'm sure^^

^^just put on trial, convict, then hang this guy^^

FreeMiner

Legendary
Had 2 of them RIP Champ and Kyia.

Your granddaughter will have zero problems with that dog around her.

Their instincts are AMAZING.

And your right about how they place themselves.

My two always slept between my bed and the bedroom door - always.
He sleeps in her room, or outside her door.
When he wants to go potty, he comes to me or other family and has a certain little whine he makes that means go potty now please.
My other son has 2 of them. He is a farmer who was having fuel theft problems.
He has a huge black GS, no more fuel thefts.
I sure as hell would not want him coming at me in the dark if I was a crook.
He rides on the back of the quad when my son does his last checks of the day on cows and farm buildings etc.

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Copied from Wiki:

During the mid-to-late 1950s Crick was very much intellectually engaged in sorting out the mystery of how proteins are synthesised. By 1958, Crick's thinking had matured and he could list in an orderly way all of the key features of the protein synthesis process:[7]

• genetic information stored in the sequence of DNA molecules
  • a "messenger" RNA molecule to carry the instructions for making one protein to the cytoplasm
  • adaptor molecules ("they might contain nucleotides") to match short sequences of nucleotides in the RNA messenger molecules to specific amino acids
  • ribonucleic-protein complexes that catalyse the assembly of amino acids into proteins according to the messenger RNA
The adaptor molecules were eventually shown to be tRNAs and the catalytic "ribonucleic-protein complexes" became known as ribosomes. An important step was the realization by Crick and Brenner on 15 April 1960 during a conversation with François Jacob that messenger RNA was not the same thing as ribosomal RNA.[59] Later that summer, Brenner, Jacob, and Matthew Meselson conducted an experiment which was the first to prove the existence of messenger RNA.[59] None of this, however, answered the fundamental theoretical question of the exact nature of the genetic code. In his 1958 article, Crick speculated, as had others, that a triplet of nucleotides could code for an amino acid. Such a code might be "degenerate", with 4×4×4=64 possible triplets of the four nucleotide subunits while there were only 20 amino acids. Some amino acids might have multiple triplet codes. Crick also explored other codes in which, for various reasons, only some of the triplets were used, "magically" producing just the 20 needed combinations.[60] Experimental results were needed; theory alone could not decide the nature of the code. Crick also used the term "central dogma" to summarise an idea that implies that genetic information flow between macromolecules would be essentially one-way:

DNA → RNA → protein

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Crick
Have you looked into Michael Behe's work in this space?

If so, thougthts? My personal take is it's the most important science we've discovered since the Big Bang.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
327243883_909025237077475_9060857520800561052_n.jpg

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Per the Reddit Post many of those people will develop cancer and die soon.

***BTW Farmer friends ITT or anyone - is there a way to track where the meats you buy are sourced?***
I buy directly from a local farmer. A couple months ago I bought 1/2 a cow. Final price was under $4/lb. Same with pork. Chicken we use local Amish farmers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom