Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
From an other forum.
Pay attention.
Feb 13 2023 2:38 utc | 206

Russia didn’t break ranks. They initiated the plan for serious diversionary measures after Christia Freeland seized Canadians bank accounts and exposed the intelligence capabilities to determine every single donor, even those who donated essentially anonymously through Go Fund Me etc to the Truckers “stop the mandates convoy” that had mirror actions across the globe start up waving Canadian flags. She got b!&!h slapped seriously, could hardly face a camera the next couple days for using these tools without prior approval.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Montana Congress

"The bill was amended in committee to remove liability for public library and museum officials."

So, instead of forcing each student to be issued a copy of this crap they will simply mandate the kids go to the library to read it. It will still be mandated. Yet, Huck Finn is no bueno in schools.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
1675932531_16.jpg

GS Pup - The Best

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Good morning all! I hope everybody has a great day and a great week

@MortgageHorn you are on a roll this morning. Hope you’re doing well in Paradise.

Two questions for the board
Number one where the hell is Merlin

Number two who is @BamaRidger avatar? himself? Tim McGraw? Macho man, Randy savage or Jesse Ventura back in his wrestling days.

Hope everybody has a great week and may God bless you all and your families

FreeMiner

Legendary
GS Pup - The Best
Yes they are awesome. My son just recently got one from a reputable breeder. He is about 4 months. And has already bonded with my granddaughter.
If I say where is Lilly, he looks at me in the eyes, then I say find Lilly. He runs right to her.
He always wants to be with her.
I am noticing he is now always placing himself between her and non family in the room.
Amazing

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yes they are awesome. My son just recently got one from a reputable breeder. He is about 4 months. And has already bonded with my granddaughter.
If I say where is Lilly, he looks at me in the eyes, then I say find Lilly. He runs right to her.
He always wants to be with her.
I am noticing he is now always placing himself between her and non family in the room.
Amazing

Had 2 of them RIP Champ and Kyia.

Your granddaughter will have zero problems with that dog around her.

Their instincts are AMAZING.

And your right about how they place themselves.

My two always slept between my bed and the bedroom door - always.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Per the Reddit Post many of those people will develop cancer and die soon.

***BTW Farmer friends ITT or anyone - is there a way to track where the meats you buy are sourced?***
No. It's getting bad. Pacific salmon etc, Fukishima additives.
Over 200 food processing and producing facilities burned. This mess will poison the land for miles.
Can't understand how they were allowed to just burn it an spread it on the wind.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom