Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
WAR OF ATTRITION LIKE WWII - RUSSIA HAS THIS IN THE BAG - UCRANE SOON OUT OF BANG-BANG

All the NATO countries including the USA stripped all their warehouses and gave them to the UKONazi's.
It will take 2 years to restock according to Stoltenberg Head of NATO.

All at a time that Russia is launching the big push. 1200 tanks 300,000 Russian soldiers now moving plus what is inside Ukraine now, plus 200,000 in Belarus and Putin increasing his reserve forces to an actual 1.5M boots on the ground.

The Russians are moving right now and Ukrainain defenses are collapsing and falling back

FreeMiner

Legendary

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Fuck. That is where my drinking water comes from. How far down has the poison plume moved?
I have to wonder if this was really an accident and if it wasn't , why that location? Wind is taking the cloud eastward towards some major population centers and sounds like the water system will have another major effect on peoples southward. What a shit show! SKOL!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I have to wonder if this was really an accident and if it wasn't , why that location? Wind is taking the cloud eastward towards some major population centers and sounds like the water system will have another major effect on peoples southward. What a shit show! SKOL!
Louisville has some of the best tap water in America. We don't get our water directly from the river but from wells 1000's of feet below the river. The water is filtered though thousand of feet of gravel and sand and ends up pretty damn clean. I'm guessing this poison wouldn't get filtered by that and may end up making those wells poisoned for centuries? It does seem awkward that we have this happen now.

denn

Legendary
Founder
329013241_854918922246791_429814394579614369_n.jpg
My fiancé did this the other day, and each kid came out of their rooms and asked if she needed them to do anything...like within a minute...haha

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Max Boot, who never served a day in any military branch, now wants to reimplement the draft for your kids to fight his wars.

Yeah it’s not that. All imaging to conservative America is that the military is full of cross dressers. Momma isn’t sending their kids into something they don’t care for. Military refuses to acknowledge that it’s messaging of DIE is keeping away those that would have joined before.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Max Boot, who never served a day in any military branch, now wants to reimplement the draft for your kids to fight his wars.

The replies are glorious. Dems are blamin Trump and pubs for the drop in recruitment. LOL. People in flyover country aren't signing up because they are tired of coastal elites sending them to die for profits and globalism.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Louisville has some of the best tap water in America. We don't get our water directly from the river but from wells 1000's of feet below the river. The water is filtered though thousand of feet of gravel and sand and ends up pretty damn clean. I'm guessing this poison wouldn't get filtered by that and may end up making those wells poisoned for centuries? It does seem awkward that we have this happen now.
You should be ok then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom