Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
iu

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The elimination of the draft is one of the reason this country has declined like it has. I never served but the mentality of the population has shifted significantly since it's end.
Americans need to lose life or limb in vietnam for the drug trade to improve civilization

There is no question about that.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Former DNC chair says Harris will be Dem nominee in 2024 if Biden doesn't run​

LINK

Donna Brazile, former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair, suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris will not be replaced on the 2024 ticket, amid growing concerns that a candidacy could hamper Democrat's 2024 aspirations.
During an appearance on ABC's "This Week," former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie questioned Harris' future if President Joe Biden decides to seek re-election, as members of her own party doubt the strength of a potential candidacy.

"While her poll numbers may not reflect her true popularity, I can guarantee you Kamala Harris will not be replaced on the party's ticket. And I can also guarantee you, if Joe Biden decides not to run, Kamala Harris will become the next nominee of the Democratic Party," Brazile replied.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Former DNC chair says Harris will be Dem nominee in 2024 if Biden doesn't run​

LINK

Donna Brazile, former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair, suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris will not be replaced on the 2024 ticket, amid growing concerns that a candidacy could hamper Democrat's 2024 aspirations.

I met a little Yellow cur dog today at the Post Office.
I bet he would beat Harris.
Well at least he is not a disgrace and he certainly has more brains

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom