Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
817F0FqeZPL._SL1500_.jpg
Gimme me some o that bark.

dirty022

Elite
Max Boot, who never served a day in any military branch, now wants to reimplement the draft for your kids to fight his wars.

Americans need to lose life or limb in vietnam for the drug trade to improve civilization

There is no question about that.

I'm talking about the premise of it. I believe that it ended so we could continue doing the exact thing you point out. If the draft continued we couldn't have occupied Afganistan for 20 years, no way.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I'm talking about the premise of it. I believe that it ended so we could continue doing the exact thing you point out. If the draft continued we couldn't have occupied Afganistan for 20 years, no way.

America has deteriorated because we have largely walked away from God. Military service won't fix that. Especially not with the military we have now. Taking prayer out of school, abortion, the lgb freakshow that every part of our country has become, it's no wonder we're under judgment.

Draft or not likely wouldn't have impacted something like Afghanistan occupation. Many years, we had less than 10,000 troops there.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Former DNC chair says Harris will be Dem nominee in 2024 if Biden doesn't run​

LINK

Donna Brazile, former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair, suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris will not be replaced on the 2024 ticket, amid growing concerns that a candidacy could hamper Democrat's 2024 aspirations.

out@thatfatguy
out@abc
waywayout@brazile

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Why didn't the draft prevent the decay in the 1960s?

You do have a point with the draft and political pressure...if you have to compel the troops to fight it will be a shorter campaign

But the answer is not to have a draft but to remove or ignore the dogs robbing the cradle and feasting on war

No draft was needed, an attack on the homeland was in the works

FreeMiner

Legendary

Former DNC chair says Harris will be Dem nominee in 2024 if Biden doesn't run​

LINK

Donna Brazile, former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair, suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris will not be replaced on the 2024 ticket, amid growing concerns that a candidacy could hamper Democrat's 2024 aspirations.

Kamala Kamala.
Years ago this old man gave some of us younger men some advice. Maybe it would work o Kamala.
One young guy just newly married on the crew, came in all stressed and fucked up.
Big blow up in his happy home.

He had jumped the fence Saturday night and went tomcatting and got very very drunk. Got home at 3 am. And the Mushroom Clouds went up and the gates slammed shut Clink. He was in the ice box
No Pootang for the rest of the week end.

Old boy says son you made some big mistakes here. You need to start over.
He said this is the make or break moment in your marriage.
He said ignore her all week, behave and Friday night go out with the boys and have a good night.
He said what I did when I was your age just married.
He said I wheeled in my drive, tires squealing at 3 am.
Went in the front door. Stepped on her cat accidently.
Started peeling my clothes off on the way up the stairs, got in bed and tried to mount her, said I even tried to stick it in her mouth, but she kept turning her head and pretending to sleep.
He said I slept like a baby, and the next morning she was sweet as pie and made breakfast ad was all lovey dovey and could not keep her hands off me.

Maybe that is how you shut up Kamala on 2nd thought, forget I ever said this, and just walk away

FreeMiner

Legendary
Very sobering analysis of Russia, Ukraine, NATO and USA situation.
Report from a UK Military Think Tank said in a toe to toe fight with Russia the UK would last an afternoon.
That is how degraded their military and economy has become. And not much different for the rest of NATO.
Trump did his homework. He was right.
Biden best accept reality and go home before he gets carried out of the ring on a stretcher.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
SO

Just spoke with a girl I know in OH and is not from Texas or stuck there.

Very well connected - smart - entrepreneur -HUGE MAGA girl.

Regarding the Train Wreck in OH Two Things:

1. She is getting their water tested from a place outside of OH doesn't trust anyone there.

2. She said they are lying, which we all know is true, becasue they say it polyvinyl chloride which is less dangerous and it the super poisonous vinyl chloride

Just letting our peeps up there know you have a very dangerous issue on your hands.

And you governor is a Dick-Sucking RINO

Latest posts

Top Bottom